Code Lyoko Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2007)

Code Lyoko Movie

  • Avatar of ChiefTitan332

    ChiefTitan332

    [1]Jul 4, 2007
    • member since: 07/04/07
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 2

    Code Lyoko movie? Will there ever be one? If so this would be a great plotline.

    It starts at the school Jeremie is working on a way to trap XANA back in the supercomputer. They go to Lyoko and stop XANA once again and Ulrich gets to tired of doing this everyday and quits. It continues with a music beginning(preferably a world without danger V2) where they continue to stop XANA. Then afterwords a freak storm hits. It stays for a week then XANA's monsters start appearing. Afterwards XANA himself and an army of his monsters appear and begins destroying the town. Aelita and the gang suddenly get there Lyoko powers and fight the monsters. XANA captures them and Jeremie is forced to Virtualize himselfto get powersand get ulrich back in the group. Together they run into XANA's kingdom and free Aelita and the others then they fight XANA.XANA loses and issent back into the supercomputer but is still free. So it ends with and extended ending theme where they go back in time and stop any of the building from being destroyed(no lives restored).

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Numbah314

    Numbah314

    [2]Jul 4, 2007
    • member since: 06/14/05
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 1,355
    A Code Lyoko movie? Well, I'd pay eight bucks to see one, but I'm not sure if the rest of the public would. It doesn't exactly have the fan following of, say, Transformers.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of troop398

    troop398

    [3]Jul 4, 2007
    • member since: 04/07/07
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 1,335
    WE never know but I think that tyhey would use a different plot line.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of michaeltiger

    michaeltiger

    [4]Jul 4, 2007
    • member since: 06/04/06
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 66

    I did not know there was a code lyoko movie is there a dvd of code lyoko the movie?

    Hi I am new here.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of timekitten

    timekitten

    [5]Jul 4, 2007
    • member since: 11/10/05
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 1,740

    CL Movie? Uh, no...just no. But if there was, it'd have to be after the series finally ends:

    Now that William is free, Franz is materialized, and XANA is destroyed, they shut down the supercomputer and are now allowed to live on normal everyday lives, much to Odd's dismay. Unfortunately it wasn't over as some kind of renament (sp?) of XANA hidden in William which survives and escapes in the Internet/aftermath precaution of XANA/new kind of virus that acts like XANA rears its ugly head and threatens the world. However, with school out for the time being, Jeremie, Odd, Ulrich, and William are away from the school with their family. Can Aelita and Yumi contact the boys in time and save the world before it's too late?

    Edited on 07/04/2007 6:05pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Caleb_W

    Caleb_W

    [6]Jul 4, 2007
    • member since: 11/30/05
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 11,875
    I find that to be a better plotline. Kudos to you. *Walks off with flashlight.*
    Edited on 07/04/2007 6:01pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of timekitten

    timekitten

    [7]Jul 4, 2007
    • member since: 11/10/05
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 1,740
    Caleb_W wrote:
    I find that to be a better plotline. Kudos to you. *Walks off with flashlight.*
    Yay, thanks! Though I forgot to add William. He is a part of the gang. ^^'
    Edited on 07/04/2007 6:07pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of UlrichYumifan

    UlrichYumifan

    [8]Jul 4, 2007
    • member since: 12/14/05
    • level: 35
    • rank: Beverly Hillbilly
    • posts: 8,981
    The first plot line, is just like the episode Routine when Ulrich gets tired of the same old routine.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DrAvatar

    DrAvatar

    [9]Jul 4, 2007
    • member since: 12/02/06
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 4,663
    I think if they made a movie the plot would be that one of Franz's old enimies finds out about XANA and revives XANA to take over the world but instead gets taken over by XANA. Then the gang defeats XANA and eliminates all the major threats to the world.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ChiefTitan332

    ChiefTitan332

    [10]Jul 5, 2007
    • member since: 07/04/07
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 2
    I never said that is the movie or will be the movie plotline plus they wont end with a movie because the movie never affects the plotline any show that has a movie the movie has nothing to do with the timeline of the show so if they end with a movie it will be like -4 episodes and add them together in a DVD.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of YamiNarutoBrief

    YamiNarutoBrief

    [11]Jul 5, 2007
    • member since: 06/11/06
    • level: 42
    • rank: General Lee
    • posts: 6,625
    Numbah314 wrote:
    A Code Lyoko movie? Well, I'd pay eight bucks to see one, but I'm not sure if the rest of the public would. It doesn't exactly have the fan following of, say, Transformers.


    You have to remember that Transformers has been around for way longer than Code Lyoko....heck, there has been many reincarnations of it over the yrs. But a CL movie would be cool.

    timekitten wrote:

    CL Movie? Uh, no...just no. But if there was, it'd have to be after the series finally ends:

    Now that William is free, Franz is materialized, and XANA is destroyed, they shut down the supercomputer and are now allowed to live on normal everyday lives, much to Odd's dismay. Unfortunately it wasn't over as some kind of renament (sp?) of XANA hidden in William which survives and escapes in the Internet/aftermath precaution of XANA/new kind of virus that acts like XANA rears its ugly head and threatens the world. However, with school out for the time being, Jeremie, Odd, Ulrich, and William are away from the school with their family. Can Aelita and Yumi contact the boys in time and save the world before it's too late?



    nice storyline
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of timekitten

    timekitten

    [12]Jul 5, 2007
    • member since: 11/10/05
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 1,740
    ChiefTitan332 wrote:
    I never said that is the movie or will be the movie plotline plus they wont end with a movie because the movie never affects the plotline any show that has a movie the movie has nothing to do with the timeline of the show so if they end with a movie it will be like -4 episodes and add them together in a DVD.
    We are aware of that (at least I hope everyone else is). I never said it'd end with the movie, just that the movie would occur after the series finale. As you just said, movies based off of series don't ever affect the plotline. It's more of an extra addition for starving fans, or even a way to help close a few loose ends left from a finale.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Maetch

    Maetch

    [13]Jul 5, 2007
    • member since: 12/10/06
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 1,075

    How about this? If not a movie, then maybe a Season 5:

    Xana is deleted, William is free and back on the team (though not completely trusted by his allies yet) and graduation is coming up. However, Xana is still around. Turns out, when the Lyoko core originally blew, the TRUE Xana was allowed to escape into the real world, leaving a copy of himself (the deleted one)to possess William and continue cauing havoc. Having formed his own body and built up enough power, he arrives at the factoryto end the war personally.

    Naturally, the team can't win. However, in an odd scene, Sissi shows up, having followed the gang secretly, and distracts Xana just before he can deliver the last blow (calling him a jerk for picking on the gang when it's her job). Taking the initiative, the group counterattacks, forcing Xana to flee. Much later, after hearty consideration, Jeremie reluctantly decides to give Sissi one more shot with the team. If anything, they need every man they can get.

    However, another obstacle presents itself: The gang's respective families are planning on moving away. With the group unable to fight at full power, Xana would win easily. The solution: The whole gang runs away. Having established a sort of home base with the factory, it soon becomes a home away from home as well.

    Hiding from the authorities, Team Lyoko find themselves forced to continue the war as Xana prepares to launch a full-scale invasion on the world. Of course, they've got their own personal problems as well.

    And now, Sissi's stats:

    Outfit: Green and black, in a style not unlike Ulrich's. (The idea is that, since Lyoko outfits reflect one's desires, Sissi's would look like his due to her desire to win his heart)

    Weapon: Bo staff (Hey, if "XanaAwakens" was any indication,she's pretty lethal with that cheerleading baton, after all)

    Powers: Undecided as of yet.

    Edited on 07/05/2007 1:52pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of aelita_fan_13

    aelita_fan_13

    [14]Jul 5, 2007
    • member since: 11/26/06
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 4,249
    Maetch wrote:

    How about this? If not a movie, then maybe a Season 5:

    Xana is deleted, William is free and back on the team (though not completely trusted by his allies yet) and graduation is coming up. However, Xana is still around. Turns out, when the Lyoko core originally blew, the TRUE Xana was allowed to escape into the real world, leaving a copy of himself (the deleted one)to possess William and continue cauing havoc. Having formed his own body and built up enough power, he arrives at the factoryto end the war personally.

    Naturally, the team can't win. However, in an odd scene, Sissi shows up, having followed the gang secretly, and distracts Xana just before he can deliver the last blow (calling him a jerk for picking on the gang when it's her job). Taking the initiative, the group counterattacks, forcing Xana to flee. Much later, after hearty consideration, Jeremie reluctantly decides to give Sissi one more shot with the team. If anything, they need every man they can get.

    However, another obstacle presents itself: The gang's respective families are planning on moving away. With the group unable to fight at full power, Xana would win easily. The solution: The whole gang runs away. Having established a sort of home base with the factory, it soon becomes a home away from home as well.

    Hiding from the authorities, Team Lyoko find themselves forced to continue the war as Xana prepares to launch a full-scale invasion on the world. Of course, they've got their own personal problems as well.

    And now, Sissi's stats:

    Outfit: Green and black, in a style not unlike Ulrich's. (The idea is that, since Lyoko outfits reflect one's desires, Sissi's would look like his due to her desire to win his heart)

    Weapon: Bo staff (Hey, if "XanaAwakens" was any indication,she's pretty lethal with that cheerleading baton, after all)

    Powers: Undecided as of yet.

    heh heh, awesome!! Two thumbs up! For powers, how about the staff electrocutes anything but herself, or she can shoot power blasts from the ends of the baton?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of troop398

    troop398

    [15]Jul 6, 2007
    • member since: 04/07/07
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 1,335
    aelita_fan_13 wrote:
    Maetch wrote:

    How about this? If not a movie, then maybe a Season 5:

    Xana is deleted, William is free and back on the team (though not completely trusted by his allies yet) and graduation is coming up. However, Xana is still around. Turns out, when the Lyoko core originally blew, the TRUE Xana was allowed to escape into the real world, leaving a copy of himself (the deleted one)to possess William and continue cauing havoc. Having formed his own body and built up enough power, he arrives at the factoryto end the war personally.

    Naturally, the team can't win. However, in an odd scene, Sissi shows up, having followed the gang secretly, and distracts Xana just before he can deliver the last blow (calling him a jerk for picking on the gang when it's her job). Taking the initiative, the group counterattacks, forcing Xana to flee. Much later, after hearty consideration, Jeremie reluctantly decides to give Sissi one more shot with the team. If anything, they need every man they can get.

    However, another obstacle presents itself: The gang's respective families are planning on moving away. With the group unable to fight at full power, Xana would win easily. The solution: The whole gang runs away. Having established a sort of home base with the factory, it soon becomes a home away from home as well.

    Hiding from the authorities, Team Lyoko find themselves forced to continue the war as Xana prepares to launch a full-scale invasion on the world. Of course, they've got their own personal problems as well.

    And now, Sissi's stats:

    Outfit: Green and black, in a style not unlike Ulrich's. (The idea is that, since Lyoko outfits reflect one's desires, Sissi's would look like his due to her desire to win his heart)

    Weapon: Bo staff (Hey, if "XanaAwakens" was any indication,she's pretty lethal with that cheerleading baton, after all)

    Powers: Undecided as of yet.

    heh heh, awesome!! Two thumbs up! For powers, how about the staff electrocutes anything but herself, or she can shoot power blasts from the ends of the baton?

    That would be cool.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Maetch

    Maetch

    [16]Jul 6, 2007
    • member since: 12/10/06
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 1,075

    Thanks for the support on my idea. It's really a fanfic idea I'm planning, but I want to see how the show ends before I make any solid assumptions. With a few changes, it could be a possiblefilm or season. As for Sissi's powers, I was thinking about invisibility at one point, but... The thing is, I'm trying for balance between the six Warriors.

    *We've got Ulrich and William for melee combat, with Ulrich focusing onspeed and Williamon purepower.

    *Aelita and Odd are range fighters, with Aelita packing power while Odd uses speed.

    *Yumi is more of a mix. She usually throws the fans, but in the DS game, she canswipe them for close-range fighting as well (something that I'm surprised she's never thought of in the show). I want Sissi to be a mix as well, with her staff for close combat and maybe a limited supply of projectiles for long range. Strength-wise, Yumi would bethe bruiser while Sissi's the speed fighter.

    Finally, there is one other thing I want to include in this film/season:

    *Taelia - Created by Xana to be the ultimate warrior. Her appearence is based off of Aelita's, but she looks more wicked. Xana created her after collecting combat data on the Warriors from the past few years. Possessing all the combined weapons and powers of the gang (courtesy of a shapeshifting sword made by Xana), as well as the polymorphic capabilities of a Xana specter, Taelia is more powerful than even William was. In the film, she lives solely to terminate the group.

    It is no coincidence that she is named after the Taelia from S1. Xana captured her a long time ago with the intent to convert her into his ultimate weapon (hench why she hasn't been seen since S1). All of her pre-Xana memories have been blotted out, and replaced by murderous intent. She knows nothing except her master's orders, and she will obey them to the bitter end. Can Team Lyoko realize the truth about her in time?

    Geez... I've got a lot of ideas.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of MagicGirl

    MagicGirl

    [17]Jul 6, 2007
    • member since: 08/03/05
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 1,927

    Wow, Maetch, reminds me of the Marvel series Runaways ^_^ (love that series ^^) I hope that you decide to follow through on it, maybe combine the game and the show into one as an upgrade for the gang.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of michaeltiger

    michaeltiger

    [18]Jul 6, 2007
    • member since: 06/04/06
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 66

    How many episode of code lyoko are there?

    How come my level does not increase I been posting but nothing it does not change it stays level 1 (0%).

    How do I increase my level?

    Can someone PM me by message.

    Edited on 07/06/2007 4:59pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Kingcool7789

    Kingcool7789

    [19]Jul 6, 2007
    • member since: 01/21/07
    • level: 39
    • rank: Fonzerelli
    • posts: 2,573
    I don't think their ever will but I would watch one if it ever came out.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of pielover321

    pielover321

    [20]Jul 6, 2007
    • member since: 09/11/06
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 16,688
    Well every good show needs a movie. Heck CLS one of those shows where its an adventure something affects other episodes in one episode. Unlike spongebob, and some cartoon shows that show random episodes again and again. So I think its bound to have a movie sooner or later. or atleast a Chibi version. now that would be funny lol
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.