Code Lyoko Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2007)

Season 5?

Do you want a 5th season?

kazaa61

[21]Nov 27, 2007
    • level: 10
    dj_aelita_07734 wrote:

I heard (dont flame me if im wrong) that some dude from france 3 announced that season 3 was a go. He also said that the 1st eppy was called "New world" . again, thats just what I heard.

Personally, I want season 5. They left us hanging. I love the characters too much to let them go. They SHOULD make season 5, maybe about saving franz. In Lyoko, a whole season can change due to only a few microfragments. I dunno, I dont think they'll just end it like that, we didn't even see AxJ, and we barely saw UxY, or Aelita's mom.

No matter how or when it ends, CL is and will be forever the best show eva!!

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

dj_aelita_07734

[22]Dec 17, 2007
    • level: 13
    What's so funny??

troop398

[23]Dec 17, 2007
    • level: 12
    LOL????? Are you some crazy person?????

timekitten

[24]Dec 18, 2007
    • level: 10
    Something tells me he's a troll.

Lyoko_Titan1

[25]Dec 18, 2007
    • level: 17
    Who knows, and quite frankly, who cares? I say ignore him and get back on topic.

bag2218

[26]Dec 18, 2007
    • level: 12

Hmm, do I want a fifth season? uh...HELL YEAH!!!

SPOILER ALERT

I hate how they ended the series, nobody besides the group finds out about Lyoko, Jeremie is never seen on Lyoko, and worst of all there's no huge face-to-face fight between the Lyoko Warriors and XANA(I was really expecting XANA to turn into this cool, giant, shadow monster thing:cry

dj_aelita_07734

[27]Dec 18, 2007
    bag2218 wrote:

Hmm, do I want a fifth season? uh...HELL YEAH!!!

SPOILER ALERT

I hate how they ended the series, nobody besides the group finds out about Lyoko, Jeremie is never seen on Lyoko, and worst of all there's no huge face-to-face fight between the Lyoko Warriors and XANA(I was really expecting XANA to turn into this cool, giant, shadow monster thing:cry

Um, we've known that for a while now!

sonicx68

[28]Dec 23, 2007
    • level: 11
    EverStray wrote:

I think they should make a season 5. I mean we all have to see Pokemon and Naruto reach season 10, so who says Code Lyoko can't do the same? I just want to see a few things-

1. The same old gang.

2. Yumi x Ulrich action! COME ON!

3. Aelita's mom

Doesn't Franz Hopper die at the end of season 4? I saw screen shots for eppy 95, which is the last for season 4, and it showed a picture of Aelita crying in Jeremie's arms, so I guessed he died. (WHAT A SAD ENDING if it is the ending that is a really bad way to end a show. but still SAD ENDING!)

I agree with all three of them changing cast would be allet down look what happen to Digimon and Power Rangers and Yu-Gi-OhThough i do like GX (Note Power Rangers has still been cool just i had to adapt to the changing cast) so if Code Lyoko ever comes back keep the same cast or else it won't be as good and maybe go back to the Season 1, 2 and 3 desgns or at lest Aelita form season 2 and 3

other then that I agree

SLJCOAAATR3

[29]Dec 23, 2007
    • level: 11
    sonicx68 wrote:
    EverStray wrote:

I think they should make a season 5. I mean we all have to see Pokemon and Naruto reach season 10, so who says Code Lyoko can't do the same? I just want to see a few things-

1. The same old gang.

3. Aelita's mom

Doesn't Franz Hopper die at the end of season 4? I saw screen shots for eppy 95, which is the last for season 4, and it showed a picture of Aelita crying in Jeremie's arms, so I guessed he died. (WHAT A SAD ENDING if it is the ending that is a really bad way to end a show. but still SAD ENDING!)

I agree with all three of them changing cast would be allet down look what happen to Digimon and Power Rangers and Yu-Gi-OhThough i do like GX (Note Power Rangers has still been cool just i had to adapt to the changing cast) so if Code Lyoko ever comes back keep the same cast or else it won't be as good and maybe go back to the Season 1, 2 and 3 desgns or at lest Aelita form season 2 and 3

other then that I agree

The costumes won't change back.

Kadodian

[30]Dec 23, 2007
    • level: 23
    I think a 5th season would be great

dj_aelita_07734

[31]Dec 26, 2007
    SLJCOAAATR3 wrote:
    sonicx68 wrote:
    EverStray wrote:

1. The same old gang.

3. Aelita's mom

other then that I agree

The costumes won't change back.

I hope so, the old costumes are a bit played out.

ulrichyumilover

[32]Jan 2, 2008
    • level: 1

yeah a season five will be great are perhaps a movie

i dont care but I won't new episodes are a movie becauseI love CL

and ulrich and yumi have to kiss one time

Blooraine77903

[33]Jan 2, 2008
    • level: 7
    I SAW IT ALL!!!!!! JUST NOW! ON YOUTUBE! IN ENGLISH!!! It was horrible! I dont know wich i hate more:the way it ended, or the fact that it ended so soon! ( for me anyway)*groans and yells* I'm so frustratingly depressed right now! i swear I'm gonna cry! *sniffles* great, now i have to find a new kick a$$ show to get obsessed over! *cries* I MISS YOU ALREADY CL!!!! the last epi totally sucked!

clobsessed

[34]Jan 7, 2008
    Okay, so it had been told to us that there would be NO season 5. Well, get a load of this. On the OFFICIAL CL WEBSITE, it has been said that:

"We have still not decided anything for a CODE LYOKO sequel. We have a few projects in mind, but we can't confirm that one of them will see the day. An animated series is really complicated to create and various parameters get into play (interest from the channels airing CODE LYOKO across the world and especially from our co-producers France 3 and Canal J."

It sounds like we might have hope.

dj_aelita_07734

[35]Jan 7, 2008

clobsessed wrote:
    Okay, so it had been told to us that there would be NO season 5. Well, get a load of this. On the OFFICIAL CL WEBSITE, it has been said that: "We have still not decided anything for a CODE LYOKO sequel. We have a few projects in mind, but we can't confirm that one of them will see the day. An animated series is really complicated to create and various parameters get into play (interest from the channels airing CODE LYOKO across the world and especially from our co-producers France 3 and Canal J." It sounds like we might have hope.

I really hope so!! They can't kill Lyoko, cuz um, hello!! That kinda kills the whole "A world without danger" thing, doesn't it? Stupid false slogan-ing.

But seriously, remember that white flash at the end? The XANA symboll (The one that hides the supercomputer) flashed white. Could this mean that season 5 may go on? Seems as more time goes by, S5 seems more and more likely.

clobsessed

[36]Jan 8, 2008
    I'm kinda hoping they go for a Season 5. But without XANA would be hard.

PhantomT1tan

[37]Jan 9, 2008

I keep reading from some of the users that the end of the series was too open. I disagree. If you want to see an open ended series finale, watch the last Teen Titans episode, Things Change.

Also- If the gang was to go back to lyoko, that would mean reactivating the supercomputer and awakening Xana once again. As much as I would like a fifth season, I don't believe it's possible with what they gave us. I do feel though that an episode that shows the group 20 years from the end of the series would do the show alot of good as far as ending the series goes.

dj_aelita_07734

[38]Jan 10, 2008
    PhantomT1tan wrote:

I keep reading from some of the users that the end of the series was too open. I disagree. If you want to see an open ended series finale, watch the last Teen Titans episode, Things Change.

Also- If the gang was to go back to lyoko, that would mean reactivating the supercomputer and awakening Xana once again. As much as I would like a fifth season, I don't believe it's possible with what they gave us. I do feel though that an episode that shows the group 20 years from the end of the series would do the show alot of good as far as ending the series goes.

In 20 years? That sounds waaay too much like a spin off. Code Lyoko can't have a spinoff, it just can't. The "In 20 years" thing is more for fanfics. And, betcha they could find a way, or screw somethin up, so XANA comes alive.

I have a few ideas on that already.

Serbaayuu

[39]Jan 10, 2008
    • level: 5

Here's my thing (I'm agreeing with many previous posts here):

1. Why did we not get to see XANA in Lyoko? Argh.

2. Aelita's mom! Where the hell did she go!? One episode that looked like it was leading up to that apparently unimportant subplot and then where does it go? To filler.

3. Also never learned about all the government stuff.

4. Jeremie still needs to be seen in Lyoko. Lazy animators just can't figure out what he looks like. Come on! He's supposed to look like Doc Oc!!!

5. I think XANA could be recreated. In fact, a whole 'nother series of Lyoko could start, like a year or two later after the gang graduates, some other genius kid could find the factory and screw around with Franz' files, thereby accidentally creating XANA.

Of course since Jeremie's data is still all there they'd need some sort of new plot. Otherwise they'd be able to kill XANA too easily.

6. ....The all important question. What DOES X.A.N.A. stand for!??!?!?!?????

7. More important: We never got to see XANAxYumi!!

I think a new series is possible and necessary. However I'm doubtful that they'll make one.

clobsessed

[40]Jan 10, 2008
    I agree with...most of your points. Number 7 is a bit far-fetched.