Code Lyoko Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2007)

Season 5?

Do you want a 5th season?

PhantomT1tan

[41]Jan 10, 2008
    • level: 7
    I'm not talking about a spinoff. Just an episode that shows the group 20 years from now. Something to explain what they've done with their lives after Lyoko. Many of the untouched subjucts could be put to rest in an episode like that.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

clobsessed

[42]Jan 11, 2008
    Like what happens with JeremiexAelita and YumixUlrich. One of those two pairs has got to end up together in the end.

Serbaayuu

[43]Jan 11, 2008
    • level: 5

Meh, I think that'd be a kind of dumb thing. I mean sure to show the relationships but I mean 20 years later:

Jeremie: Hay guys remember when we were in middle school saving the world?

Ulrich: Oh yeah, whatever happened to Aelita's mom?

Aelita: I kinda got over the fact that we never went looking for her.

Yumi: She's probably still sitting in some jail cell having experiments run on her by the evil government.

Jeremie: Do you think we should have gone searching for her?

Odd: What do you mean? We shut off Lyoko. The world can't be in peril anymore.

Ulrich: But...uh...the government is bad!

Yumi: What if they find out we were on Lyoko?

Odd: So what? They're not bad guys anymore. The series ended.

Aelita: I agree with Odd. My mom never did anything anyway. She gave me a doll for my birthday that my dad used to hide a key inside!! HE DISSECTED MR. PUCK!!! WHY SHOULD I WANT TO GO LOOK FOR MY MOM!?? Plus she gave me this pink hair!!! Do you have any idea what my daughter is going through having pink hair herself??? She comes home crying nearly every day!!!!

Yumi: Ouch.

Ulrich: I'm still worried about that Carthage project we never found out about. So XANA is dead, but the government can recreate him.

Odd: I told you, it doesn't make a bit of difference guys, XANA is dead!

Jeremie: Yeah Ulrich. You're a real bore. Let's just get on with our later-lives. By the way, audience, Yumi ended up with Odd. Not Ulrich. Hahah.

Ulrich: Yeah well I got Aelita. Take that you rabid shippers!!!

Jeremie: T_T

*To save my own skin, I support UxY as soon as XANAxYumi fails, also I support JxA*

PhantomT1tan

[44]Jan 11, 2008

Don't you think that after all the group had been through they would somehow stay in contact if they separated? It wouldn't be like a long time no see episode.

The writers could come up with a way to explain what happened to Aelita's mom, and bring her into the show for one episode and also show how Jeremie and Aelita found her.

As far as couples go, I'm pretty sure Ulrich and Umi will stay together, Jeremie and Aelita is obvious. But what about Odd and William. I think by some weird twist Odd ends up with Sissi since she's the only girl he hasn't dated that's in his grade. William ends up becoming a junkie living on the streets.

X.A.N.A. is dead as long as the supercomputer stay's off so there is no chance of him comeing back unless the writers want to revive him with a new cast.

Project Carthage died with X.A.N.A.

PerfectAgent96

[45]Jan 11, 2008
    • level: 15
    None of you would settle for a Spinoff now would you. Maybe we could have the gangs kids. Who knows.

PhantomT1tan

[46]Jan 12, 2008
    No b/c then it would be like Digimon.

clobsessed

[47]Jan 12, 2008

Digimon only showed the gang's kids for one episode - and only about 5 minutes of that episode, too.

(TK and Kari didn't end up together! They were the most obvious couple in that entire show, but they didn't. If CL does the same to Yumi and Ulrich, I WILL be ticked.)

Edited on 01/12/2008 8:48am

EverStray

[48]Jan 13, 2008

Well, Code Lyoko will never be over as long as Fanficton survives. Think about it, we have the power to keep Code Lyoko alive. We have the power to make season 5 fanfictions, even though it might not be the same.

clobsessed

[49]Jan 14, 2008
    Currently, for some odd reason, I'm writing an "If Lyoko Never Existed" thing. It'll be interesting. Jer's the nerd with no friends.
    Aelita's 20-something. Odd and Ulrich aren't NEAR as close as they are. And Yumi has to pick between William and Ulrich (and the decision, don't forget, is a LOT harder than it was cuz of Lyoko)

It'll be interesting.

sonicx68

[50]Jan 15, 2008
    • level: 11
    EverStray wrote:

Well, Code Lyoko will never be over as long as Fanficton survives. Think about it, we have the power to keep Code Lyoko alive. We have the power to make season 5 fanfictions, even though it might not be the same.

We'll if anyones intrested I have had a majior idea that I hope to put into action one day about a speical movie

not sosure on the whole plot ofit yet

were XANA has been defeated, and maybe something happen (Note I haven't fully seen Season 4 yet) and maybe somehow a clich in the Super Compture causes a rifft that allows monsters form Lyoko to go to earth and the gang must round up the monsters and return them to Lyoko, and in the end the Gang decided to stay on Lyoko and have the adults shut down the super compture with them in it

Just a idea though a for a Tit;e I was thining

Code Lyoko: Return to Lyoko

PhantomT1tan

[51]Jan 15, 2008
    Why would they want to stay on Lyoko? In Lyoko you only have 3 senses and it would get boring having to interact with just 4 other people who don't have the issues of everyday life.

Serbaayuu

[52]Jan 15, 2008

Really, I mean sure I'd love to go to Lyoko myself...

I bet I'd look awesome =D

But I would not want to be stuck there forever.

Plus the danger of baddies and getting stuck in the Digital Sea always looming overhead would be kinda stressful.

Lynxan1

[53]Jan 20, 2008
    • level: 1

While that was an ending, I do have to say the things that they left hanging could make another season, though the persuit of the anser would be alot difrent from the fight with XANA, I'd like to allso ad to the mix that there is an army of robots all over that just havn't been activated, that in on it'self could be considered a problem that might be tracked to where they are.

Love to see it, fear that it won't be what it should be....Mabe it's time for the talent that got this up and though to start on somthing new that they can develop with as much care instead of trying to figure out how to work more out of somthing else.

EverStray

[54]Jan 23, 2008
    Lynxan1 wrote:

While that was an ending, I do have to say the things that they left hanging could make another season, though the persuit of the anser would be alot difrent from the fight with XANA, I'd like to allso ad to the mix that there is an army of robots all over that just havn't been activated, that in on it'self could be considered a problem that might be tracked to where they are.

Love to see it, fear that it won't be what it should be....Mabe it's time for the talent that got this up and though to start on somthing new that they can develop with as much care instead of trying to figure out how to work more out of somthing else.

He he, don't forget crossovers. I mean that's the ultimate fanfiction power. I have made a few crossovers such as:

Code Lyoko/Digimon
    Code Lyoko/Wolf's Rain
    Code Lyoko/Ginga Densetsu Weed
    Code Lyoko/Pokemon

But I think Digimon was the easiest Code Lyoko Crossover, I guess coz the shows are similar. But some really cool crossovers would be:

Code Lyoko/Harry Potter
    Code Lyoko/Death Note
    Code Lyoko/Bleach
    Code Lyoko/Naruto You can tall I'm a Japanese Anime/Mega fan.

Serbaayuu

[55]Jan 23, 2008

I'm having trouble picturing Code Lyoko/Death Note

....Maybe if Willie found the Death Note?

But that'd be too easy he'd just give it to XANA and then XANA would win.

PhantomT1tan

[56]Jan 24, 2008
    I can't picture any of those crossovers. Particularly Death Note, Naruto, Bleach, Wolfs Rain, Pokemon and Harry Potter. I've never seen Ginga so I'll withold judgment. But yeah, those crossovers sound bad even in fanfiction. Glad you enjoy it though.

EverStray

[57]Jan 24, 2008
    I've never written a Code Lyoko/Death note, I guess I was just spit balling ideas around. Code Lyoko/Naruto I have done, but it was a while ago and it wasn't very good, but it's possible.

Code Lyoko/Bleach I've never done, but a friend of mine has, VERY well if I might add. I was shocked. I have done a Wolf's Rain, twice, by first one was bad, then I did another and I made it work. Someone on fanfiction.net made a Code Lyoko/Pokemon crossover and I think it's pretty good, as for Ginga Densetsu Weed, I'm working on a fanfiction about that now.

Code Lyoko/Harry Potter has never been done.

EverStray

[58]Jan 24, 2008

Some really nice crossovers are in these links if anyone's interested.

Lyoko: Pokefied (Still in Progress)

A Young Wolf's Rain (Complete)

Code Digimon? (Complete)

There is another one that's Code Lyoko/Ginga Densetsu Weed, but there's only a prologe to it, it's still in progress.

Dragongt21

[59]Feb 23, 2008
    • level: 2
    So I heard they are making 3 movies, but I don't want movies(until after they make a 5th season) since they really aren't going to do much in the movies, they should of had maybe 5 more episodes to seeing how the group is without Lyoko, besides Xana's already dead they could still go on Lyoko. They might actually be able to also find away to restore Aelita's father.

dj_aelita_07734

[60]Feb 24, 2008
    • level: 13

The way I see it, if Franz survived sacrifying himself what, 3 times now, he can do it again.

But they said they have all the stories set, but CN and France 3 have to agree on S5. Wait, Code Lyoko in CN's hands?? We're doomed...