Code Lyoko Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2007)

Season 5?

Do you want a 5th season?

clobsessed

[61]Feb 25, 2008
    • level: 7
    Say bye-bye to CL if it's in CN's hands. They'd rather make shows about kung fu chickens fighting monkies for peanuts (okay...maybe not for peanuts...but I like how it sounds)
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

dj_aelita_07734

[62]Feb 25, 2008
    • level: 13

clobsessed wrote:
    Say bye-bye to CL if it's in CN's hands. They'd rather make shows about kung fu chickens fighting monkies for peanuts (okay...maybe not for peanuts...but I like how it sounds)

Yeah, I totally agree. When I saw the commercial, I actually screamed.

There are 3 new series for CN, and one of them must have replaced CL. What do we do now??

yumiangel99

[63]Feb 26, 2008
    • level: 2
    That commercial is so stupid i mean kung fu chikens it is such a stupid thing to replace a show like codelyoko with a stupid show it is such a idiot move.

dj_aelita_07734

[64]Feb 27, 2008

yumiangel99 wrote:
    That commercial is so stupid i mean kung fu chikens it is such a stupid thing to replace a show like codelyoko with a stupid show it is such a idiot move.

No offence, but you should put in some capitals and punctuation marks, It's kinda hard to read.

But, I totally agree. But, then again, Cartoonnetwork is full of idiots.

clobsessed

[65]Feb 27, 2008
    • level: 7
    I know some artists and such that I should get to go work for them....one of them is my boyfriend (almost...I think he's gonna ask me out soon) and he LOVES CL.

twidragon528

[66]Feb 29, 2008
    • level: 1

Me I think that they should 1 keep the same characters. 2 Put Jeremy into Lyoko as "The last resort," 3 Use that whole going into the real world in Lyoko form to find Aeilita's mom. 4 Let the gang create their own replica in order to do that. 5Let the government "Accidentally" recreate XANA. 5 Let the Lyoko gang fight Xana and the government. 6 maybe add William (I don't know) 7 Finish the romances. 8 Let the government have access into Lyoko so that they can control the towers just like XANA did (Maybe, we all are pretty sick of the Aelita deactivating the towers thing arn't we?) 9 instead of the same old mosters let the government also be able to virtualize themselves to fight the lyoko gang also.. (I don't let Xana take control of the government maybe? though probably not.) and finally 10 have a season 5 but before that have a blasted movie already were they find Aeilita's mom using the skidvladner (Sorry I don't know how to spell that) and then lose Aeilita's mom and let the government get access to Lyoko setting up the season 5, and don't forget to add Jeremy to fight a big climatic battle with Xana and/or the government.

Edited on 02/29/2008 7:53am
    Edited 2 total times.

dj_aelita_07734

[67]Feb 29, 2008
    twidragon528 wrote:

Me I think that they should 1 keep the same characters. 2 Put Jeremy into Lyoko as "The last resort," 3 Use that whole going into the real world in Lyoko form to find Aeilita's mom. 4 Let the gang create their own replica in order to do that. 5Let the government "Accidentally" recreate XANA. 5 Let the Lyoko gang fight Xana and the government. 6 maybe add William (I don't know) 7 Finish the romances. 8 Let the government have access into Lyoko so that they can control the towers just like XANA did (Maybe, we all are pretty sick of the Aelita deactivating the towers thing arn't we?) 9 instead of the same old mosters let the government also be able to virtualize themselves to fight the lyoko gang also.. (I don't let Xana take control of the government maybe? though probably not.) and finally 10 have a season 5 but before that have a blasted movie already were they find Aeilita's mom using the skidvladner (Sorry I don't know how to spell that) and then lose Aeilita's mom and let the government get access to Lyoko setting up the season 5, and don't forget to add Jeremy to fight a big climatic battle with Xana and/or the government.

YOWZA that's alot to read. But that's more of a fanfic than an idea. Why on earth would AELITA's mom be driving the skidbladnir? And since when has the government been envolved? 9 years before CL's time? It's an...interesting idea, but I think it's better suited for a fanfic. Good job, though.

DJAelita360

[68]Mar 2, 2008
    • level: 6
    A season 5 would be awesome! I think that, if there is a season 5, xana would have to have survived. Maybe he made a clone of William when he was under xana's control, and the clone somehow survived. It's just a messed up theory, though.

EverStray

[69]Mar 2, 2008
    • level: 5
    DJAelita360 wrote:
    A season 5 would be awesome! I think that, if there is a season 5, xana would have to have survived. Maybe he made a clone of William when he was under xana's control, and the clone somehow survived. It's just a messed up theory, though.

It's kinda funny, but in my science class we were talking about how viruses don't die, and I started thinking on how could you kill XANA is viruses don't die. That would make a great fanfiction!

DJAelita360

[70]Mar 3, 2008
    That would. Hmm... Anyway, I was thinking that it would be cool if they introduced a new character who was created by xana but became good. Maybe this person was clumsy enough to accidentally re-create or restore xana, and the fight would continue. Really, anything would be fine with me, as long as the show continues!!

PentiumMMX_V2

[71]Mar 3, 2008
    • level: 2
    It'd be great if they come up with some fresh ideas to continue the storyline.

CheapYugioh

[72]Mar 4, 2008
    • level: 23
    They don't need fresh ideas. They can finally answer the questions about things they brought up in the story line that don't have answers.

DJAelita360

[73]Mar 5, 2008
    CheapYugioh wrote:
    They don't need fresh ideas. They can finally answer the questions about things they brought up in the story line that don't have answers.

Yeah, you're right. Some questions like, Where is Aelita's mother? That would be nice if those questions were answered. I for one hope she is alive. I mean, when Aelita graduates, where is she going to go??

dj_aelita_07734

[74]Mar 5, 2008

DJAelita360 wrote:
    CheapYugioh wrote:
    Yeah, you're right. Some questions like, Where is Aelita's mother? That would be nice if those questions were answered. I for one hope she is alive. I mean, when Aelita graduates, where is she going to go??

Ah, I have endless ideas for that one (but I'm to lazy to write a fanfic).

Why do the good (shows) die young?

CheapYugioh

[75]Mar 6, 2008
    • level: 23
    dj_aelita_07734 wrote:

DJAelita360 wrote:
    CheapYugioh wrote:

Because of the stupid people behind airing the shows on tv. They think they know what people like and don't like. Fools if you ask me.

DJAelita360

[76]Mar 6, 2008
    CheapYugioh wrote:
    dj_aelita_07734 wrote:

DJAelita360 wrote:
    CheapYugioh wrote:

Because of the stupid people behind airing the shows on tv. They think they know what people like and don't like. Fools if you ask me.

I definately agree on that one!! I wonder if there are any other channels willing to air another show...

dj_aelita_07734

[77]Mar 7, 2008
    DJAelita360 wrote:
    CheapYugioh wrote:
    dj_aelita_07734 wrote:

DJAelita360 wrote:
    CheapYugioh wrote:

I definately agree on that one!! I wonder if there are any other channels willing to air another show...

Depends on which channel. Nick wouln't be horrible, MAYBE disney (but it might totally ruin it). Is there nowhere for Code Lyoko and it's fans to run??

virushunter981

[78]Mar 9, 2008
    • level: 12
    Well, there's always Youtube! But it might not get as much publicity as wanted, so maybe on 4KidsTV. It's not the best suggestion, but still. Everybody watches Saturday morning cartoons, right?

nicole_csi

[79]Mar 9, 2008
    • level: 8
    I think they should make a season 5.

DJAelita360

[80]Mar 10, 2008
    dj_aelita_07734 wrote:

[/QUOTE]

Depends on which channel. Nick wouln't be horrible, MAYBE disney (but it might totally ruin it). Is there nowhere for Code Lyoko and it's fans to run??

[/QUOTE]

There are other channels than Nick and Disney.