Code Lyoko Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2007)

Season 5?

Do you want a 5th season?

dj_aelita_07734

[81]Mar 10, 2008
    • level: 13

Well, of course I know there are other channels out there (No duh there, guys!), but I'm saying 2 possiblities. I never get to really watch anything else because my 8 yr old sister doesn't let me change the channel (If I see That's so Raven one more fricken time I swear, I'll stab someone).

Any remotely good channel will do! As long as I can actually get said channel on my TV.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

DJAelita360

[82]Mar 11, 2008
    • level: 6

If you have Direct TV, there is a very slim chance that you wouldn't have said channel.

Anyway, if we could get some e-mails to some other channels, we could probably ask them.

virushunter981

[83]Mar 11, 2008
    • level: 12
    Well, that might work. But what stations would we send them to?

dj_aelita_07734

[84]Mar 11, 2008
    What channel gives at least decent advertizing and fair timeslots?

virushunter981

[85]Mar 11, 2008
    Hmm... Well, there's- No, that won't work... Well, how about- No, I don't have that... Well, maybe- No, I don't watch that trash... Hmm, I can't think of any. Except for maybe CLN (Code LYOKO Network)! That will definitely give CL good timeslots and advertisements! LOL! But seriously, maybe one of those SMC (Saturday Morning Cartoon) networks. Like 4KidsTV, I don't know

DJAelita360

[86]Mar 12, 2008
    4 Kids TV is good for me, as long as I can watch it!

dj_aelita_07734

[87]Mar 12, 2008
    I can't

virushunter981

[88]Mar 12, 2008
    Well, is there a universal network that we all have?

DJAelita360

[89]Mar 13, 2008
    Besides Cartoon Network??

dj_aelita_07734

[90]Mar 13, 2008

Uhhh....................not too many that would show CL. Maybe there's hope for CN...

...sorry bout that.

virushunter981

[91]Mar 14, 2008
    dj_aelita_07734 wrote:

Uhhh....................not too many that would show CL. Maybe there's hope for CN...

...sorry bout that.

I think CN trying to entertain the more younger population (6-10) than the older ones (11-14 or 15) So, now about the hope for CN... When pigs fly!

dj_aelita_07734

[92]Mar 14, 2008
    virushunter981 wrote:
    dj_aelita_07734 wrote:

...sorry bout that.

I think CN trying to entertain the more younger population (6-10) than the older ones (11-14 or 15) So, now about the hope for CN... When pigs fly!

*Looks out window* Holy Sh*t!! Oh, wait...no it's a cow.

KageSora

[93]Mar 20, 2008
    • level: 2

I'd like a season five, or a movie.

But only if it covered certain points:

1. Same cast

2. Info on Aelita's mom

3. Okay. So HOW is Aelita going to function in the real world with her fake identity??

4. What was the project originally about?

5. Ulrich+Yumi FINALLY KISS DARN IT!

6. Jeremy + Aelita FTW

7. SHOW JEREMY ON LYOKO DARNIT! I CAN'T be the only one that desperately wants to see that... >.=.>

8. Is Hopper REALLY dead? Didn't they think that at least once before, but he wasn't? I know it seems more like that this time, but hey, you never know.

I think that they COULD leave it where it is, but... If you watch the end of the last episode, it shows the supercomputer seal thing glowing again, like it's oppening up.

That could just be it sealing for good, but it could be taken to mean that it can continue. They were smart--they can leave it where it is, but they deffinitely left it open for a movie/5th season if they want to. They can expand on this, but don't need to. It's both closure for the series, and open-ended enough for more. Gotta hand it to them--that's pretty cool how they managed that.

virushunter981

[94]Mar 20, 2008
    KageSora wrote:

7. SHOW JEREMY ON LYOKO DARNIT! I CAN'T be the only one that desperately wants to see that... >.=.>

You are not alone, man... You are not alone...

But that is pretty cool how they ended that. Honestly, I think that if they do that, they will either continue the series from there, or otherwise start a spinoff series. My hopes are for the continuation of the original.

DJAelita360

[95]Mar 20, 2008
    KageSora wrote:

1. Same cast

2. Info on Aelita's mom

3. Okay. So HOW is Aelita going to function in the real world with her fake identity??

6. Jeremy + Aelita FTW

8. Is Hopper REALLY dead? Didn't they think that at least once before, but he wasn't? I know it seems more like that this time, but hey, you never know.

I think that they COULD leave it where it is, but... If you watch the end of the last episode, it shows the supercomputer seal thing glowing again, like it's oppening up.

That could just be it sealing for good, but it could be taken to mean that it can continue. They were smart--they can leave it where it is, but they deffinitely left it open for a movie/5th season if they want to. They can expand on this, but don't need to. It's both closure for the series, and open-ended enough for more. Gotta hand it to them--that's pretty cool how they managed that.

1: I agree

2: I've been dying to see her again!

3:Good question

4:Another Good question

5: YES!!

6: FTW?

7:That would be hilarious! I've desperately wanted to see that too!

8:He did sacrifice himself in the past, and he's come back to life.

I have 2 other things:

1: A new character! We've seen the same faces ever since season one!

2: Something different. In practically every episode Aelita has gone to Lyoko, fought the monsters and deactivated the tower...over and over...

virushunter981

[96]Mar 20, 2008
    DJAelita360 wrote:

1: A new character! We've seen the same faces ever since season one!

2: Something different. In practically every episode Aelita has gone to Lyoko, fought the monsters and deactivated the tower...over and over...

1. Yes, it would be really nice to see a new face on LYOKO.

2. Well, if they do that, they'd have to find a way for the other Warriors to be able to deactivate the towers. I wonder how they'll manage that...

Ninjaboi978

[97]Mar 20, 2008

I just skimmed though this fourm so idk what was brought up already, but i seriously want a season 5 to continue. You see, theres a number of ways this can go on. I keep seeing the concept of aelita's mother coming up and that could be the key to season 5.

Just think, Aelita has dreams of her mother taken by the government, the only way to get to it is to possibly work their way into the labs and prisons through the supercomputers around the world..

Also, im actually using this in a fanfic, one that isnt up yet, but its already close to 80,000 words and i dont think its even a quarter over, Xana is really inside supercomputers around the world right?? So when jeremy launches his multi-agent program through the network, whats stopping Xana from cutting a computers connection to the network, making there no possible way for the program to reach him inside the supercomputer without internet connection. Thats always a possibility.

Last idea, one that i saw on fanfiction.net but i dont know who to give credit to, but a hacker could get into lyoko, not physically, but thought data, and could potentially cause havioc around the world, causing the old gang, or dare i say it, their children or a completely different group of kids, to go to lyoko and battle him, and his creations. (this isnt likely because its a COMPLETE copy of the concept of Xana all over again.

So what do you guys think???

dj_aelita_07734

[98]Mar 20, 2008
    KageSora wrote:

1. Same cast

2. Info on Aelita's mom

6. Jeremy + Aelita FTW

1. Definately, no spinoffs here!

2. I have been DYING for this

3. I think she can do it, but she'll have problems

4. It has been said, it was a military program to intercept enemy transmittions. Then Franz made it into a sanctuary for him and Aelita.

5. Hoy sh*t yes!!

6. I have no idea what FTW means

7. Maybe, but a part of me doesn't want to, it'll be kinda like losing a part of Jeremie

8. I think he can live.

I also agree with you with the flash thing, I brought it up in another thread, (forget which one). They can definately turn it back on. I have a bazillion different ideas, Im just too lazy to write a fanfic.

amrcndt324

[99]Mar 21, 2008
    • level: 15
    KageSora wrote:

1. Same cast

2. Info on Aelita's mom

6. Jeremy + Aelita FTW

1. I agree

2. That would be quite nice.

3. She'll manage, and I'm sure that when she has trouble, Jeremie will be right there to make it better ;3

4. Hopefully we'll find out.

5. Heck yeah!

6. No doubts there, JxA For the win!

7. Yeah, I'm dying to see it as well.

8. I doubt it, but then again, ya never know for sure.

specialperson99

[100]Mar 24, 2008
    yeah, i've been following to see if they do make a movie... here's what I dug up...

1.) they want to to and will if they get permission from Cartoon Network and France3 or w/e company does it in France
    2.) they would most likely do three 90-min. flicks
    3.) probably the same 5 kids (yay!)
    4.) hopefully, the first will appear in 2010 at the latest
    5.) they want a live action movie- but it's REALLY unlikely
    6.) if they can't get a movie, then a season five is more likely to occur
    7.) season 5, if it ever happens, would be the last season MOST LIKELY (the places that had this info were not very final about this... so there could be more than one more season... however this is unlikely...

that's all i got, sorry... but the source is good, so i'm not lying!!

(source: interview w/ producer and director on Feb. 2, 2008 by canal3 or w/e)