TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

Code Lyoko Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2007)

the full code lyoko theme song

dooddooddood333

[1]Oct 28, 2006
    • level: 4

here is a link to the full version of the code lyoko theme song.Enjoy!And feel free to post any comments here.(i couldn't figure out how to post a link to the page,so if this link doesn't work,just hold down the left mouse button and move the cursor over the address below from right to left,then,when the address is highlighted in blue, right-click the address,and when the little box appears next to the cursor,click on the word  "copy".then go up and click on the address bar at the top of the screen with the left mouse button,then right-click the address bar and the same little box should appear next to your cursor.click on the word"paste" and the address below should  be in the address bar.now press enter and enjoy the theme song!)if any problems occur with the page the song is on,or if you can't seem to get to the page by following my instructions above,please tell me directly on the forum,because i will be checking back often to see what you guys think of the song. i will try to find out what is wrong.

here is the address of  the page containing the full cl theme song:

http://media.putfile.com/Code-Lyoko---World-Without-Danger-full-show-theme

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

crazyman321

[2]Oct 28, 2006
    • level: 6

why does cartoonnetwork only use part of the song

dooddooddood333

[3]Oct 28, 2006
    Oh,i guess the link does work.If the link works on your computer,just ignore the instructions on the message i posted above,about how to get to the page.However,i will leave those instructions there in case the link doesn't work on someone else's computer.Those instructions could also come in handy if you visit another forum that has a link that you can't click on to get to the page where the link is supposed to take you.If you do find another forum that has an unclickable link or internet address,but the address is listed ,just follow those instructions that i posted and it should get you to the correct site where the link was supposed to take you.

dooddooddood333

[4]Oct 28, 2006
    They only use part of the song so that the theme song doesn't take so long to play.They have to have enough time to show the episode,the commercial breaks,and the end credits,and if they played the whole theme song, it would take up too much time,leaving not enough time to show either all of the episode,all of the commercials,or all of the end credits.I could personally deal without  all the commercials.Or no commercials at all would be better.If they had no commercials,we wouldn't have to wait 2-3 minutes to see what happens next.Then they would have time to play the full theme song.But,back to reality here,knowing they will never not have any commercials,they have to shorten it so they will have enough time for the episode ,commercials,and credits .The full song lasts 3minutes and 24seconds,while the shortened version lasts 40seconds.Also,Cartoonnetwork only allows so much time for a show,so they have to shorten the song in order to fit into the time slot.

ABCDdude

[5]Oct 28, 2006
    • level: 9
    You seem to have a knack for extremly long posts lol. Actually, pretty much all TV shows shorten themes, but anyway, nice song.

dooddooddood333

[6]Oct 28, 2006
    i just like to get my point across....and occasionally give vivid descriptions of things that i think other people should know.that's all.  ;p

dooddooddood333

[7]Oct 28, 2006
    oh,and thanks.I didn't make the song or post it on that website,i just typed into a yahoo search engine the words:the full code lyoko theme song.Then,amazingly,the first link i clicked on had the theme song.I  listened to it for awhile,then decided to post a link to it on tv.com,because alot of people have said in other cl forums that they wanted to hear the full theme song.So here it is!

ABCDdude

[8]Oct 28, 2006
    Yeah, I actually managed to find a site to download it too

dooddooddood333

[9]Oct 28, 2006
    i just put a link on the tv.com's main page for code lyoko.To get there type in "code lyoko" into the tv.com search bar at the top of the screen.Then click on code lyoko,which should take you to the summary page about code lyoko(which is also how you get to the cl episode guide,forums,and everything else)scroll down a ways until you see a section called"user submitted news".There you should also see three other linksne to the official english code lyoko site,one to the official french cl site,and one to toywhiz.com's code lyoko shop page,as well as my link to the code lyoko world without danger full show theme.
    Edited on 10/28/2006 10:07pm

dooddooddood333

[10]Oct 28, 2006
    i started listening to the song about three hours ago.And i'm still not tired of it!If i could sit here for the rest of my life and listen to this song,i would.That's just how big  of a code lyoko fan i am.

dooddooddood333

[11]Oct 28, 2006
    of course,if i did that,there would be no time to collect everything code lyoko in the world!(hey i said im a big lyoko fan,and when i say BIG  i mean   BIG!!!!!!

ABCDdude

[12]Oct 28, 2006

Wow, 3 hours, you must be a big fan.

xjeraldx

[13]Oct 29, 2006
    • level: 8

ABCDdude wrote:
    Yeah, I actually managed to find a site to download it too

what site did you download it from?

ABCDdude

[14]Oct 29, 2006

Lemme see if I can find it again...

EDIT: Ah... here we are, Youll want "A World Without Danger V2"

http://music.download.com/codelyoko/3600-8743_32-100401159.html

Edited on 10/28/2006 11:50pm

dooddooddood333

[15]Oct 29, 2006
    i am a big fan.code lyoko is the best thing ever.im totally obsessed with it.it has taken over my life now and changed my view of the world

X_A_N_A

[16]Nov 1, 2006
    dooddooddood333 wrote:
    i am a big fan.code lyoko is the best thing ever.im totally obsessed with it.it has taken over my life now and changed my view of the world

Wow you just explained my life. Like now i own severel code lyoko web sites, do reserch on the makers, voices, and writers every day, and i find and download hundreds of pics and videos of Code Lyoko. I even go way farther with it but I dont have the time to type all that.

dooddooddood333

[17]Nov 1, 2006
    wow,x-a-n-a-,you're an even bigger fan than me!

kazmer0

[18]Nov 1, 2006
    • level: 19
    crazyman321 wrote:

why does cartoonnetwork only use part of the song

probably because they need more time 2 air the ep than just the song

Lyoko_Titan1

[19]Nov 2, 2006
    • level: 17
    I have all 3 versions of the full theme on my MP3. XD

dooddooddood333

[20]Nov 4, 2006
    I didn't know there were three versions!what are they?(First let me guess.Tell me if i'm right.I'm guessing that one of them is the full french version of the theme song,one of them is the full english version of the theme song,and one of them is the shortened english version of the theme song that is used on the show.)