Code Monkeys Forums

G4 (ended 2008)

Code Monkeys Episode Ideas

PuffyTopian_Man

[1]Oct 7, 2007
    • level: 8
    The Ultimate Animated Roundup:

The villainous Dr. Melvin Doo has kidnapped Carl, Seira, Benny, Jang Keng and Tekirai to try to merge 4 dimensions at once to completely stop time so he can rule EVERYTHING. The cast of ATHF, Code Monkeys, HHPAY and MMPPP team up to try to stop him. But what will the odds be?

Here are each of the heroic characters that team up:

Aqua Teen Hunger Force:
    Master Shake
    Frylock
    Meatwad

Code Monkeys:
    Dave
    Jerry
    Mr. Larrity
    Todd
    Black Steve
    Clare
    Mary
    Dean
    Clarence

Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi:
    Ami
    Yumi
    Kaz

Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch:
    Luchia
    Hanon
    Lina
    Karen
    Noel
    Coco
    Hippo
    Kaito

Even though it's 23 against one, Dr. Doo is one evil scientist. Could this be the end of every hero we know and love?

Some key elements:

- Shake and Todd get along EXTREMELY well, probably because they're both voiced by the same actor: Dana Snyder.

- Coco is repeatedly flirting with Dave and Carl (once he's rescued) like she wants to make out with them. Needless to say, they worship her.

- Luchia and Ami fight over Kaito.

- Larrity, Kaz, Frylock and Hippo are the main leaders of all 23 people.

- Dean is trying to ask one of the Mermaid Princesses out, but all of them say no--except for Hanon.

- Ami, Yumi, Mary and Clare are given temporary Pearl Voices by Aqua Regina-sama.

- Clarence is gay for Frylock.

- Meatwad tries to start a band with members of the group, along with his own dolls.

- Bellecovision, the BBS, Dr. Weird, the Mooninites, Eldwin Blair and Maxwell Marvelous are hired by Dr. Doo to stop the gang of 23.

What do you think?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Josseppe95

[2]Oct 11, 2007
    • level: 5
    PuffyTopian_Man wrote:
    The Ultimate Animated Roundup:

The villainous Dr. Melvin Doo has kidnapped Carl, Seira, Benny, Jang Keng and Tekirai to try to merge 4 dimensions at once to completely stop time so he can rule EVERYTHING. The cast of ATHF, Code Monkeys, HHPAY and MMPPP team up to try to stop him. But what will the odds be?

Here are each of the heroic characters that team up:

Aqua Teen Hunger Force:
    Master Shake
    Frylock
    Meatwad

Code Monkeys:
    Dave
    Jerry
    Mr. Larrity
    Todd
    Black Steve
    Clare
    Mary
    Dean
    Clarence

Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi:
    Ami
    Yumi
    Kaz

Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch:
    Luchia
    Hanon
    Lina
    Karen
    Noel
    Coco
    Hippo
    Kaito

Even though it's 23 against one, Dr. Doo is one evil scientist. Could this be the end of every hero we know and love?

Some key elements:

- Shake and Todd get along EXTREMELY well, probably because they're both voiced by the same actor: Dana Snyder.

- Coco is repeatedly flirting with Dave and Carl (once he's rescued) like she wants to make out with them. Needless to say, they worship her.

- Luchia and Ami fight over Kaito.

- Larrity, Kaz, Frylock and Hippo are the main leaders of all 23 people.

- Dean is trying to ask one of the Mermaid Princesses out, but all of them say no--except for Hanon.

- Ami, Yumi, Mary and Clare are given temporary Pearl Voices by Aqua Regina-sama.

- Clarence is gay for Frylock.

- Meatwad tries to start a band with members of the group, along with his own dolls.

- Bellecovision, the BBS, Dr. Weird, the Mooninites, Eldwin Blair and Maxwell Marvelous are hired by Dr. Doo to stop the gang of 23.

What do you think?

when they show an episode like this, that is when I will stop watching Code Monkeys.

animegamer5892

[3]Oct 11, 2007
    • level: 17
    I'd like to see an episode where Jerry finally gets some from Mary, you know to fill up the cliche routine that plagues some of the episode plots in many series.

PuffyTopian_Man

[4]Oct 12, 2007
    Halloween Special

GameaVision recieves a mysterious video game with a scary affect--anyone who plays it becomes a vampire. Dave doesn't believe such bull****, and neither does Larrity. But soon, everyone but Dave, Jerry and Larrity fall under the video game's hypnotic spell and are out to bite the three on their necks...or worse, their nuts! Jerry discovers that the company that made the game is TransylVision, run by none other than Count Dracula hiimself! Just when it looks like the three are history, Jerry holds out a holy cross while Dave eats garlic pizza, destroying the video game, dissolving Dracula and returning the hypnotized GameaVision employees to normal. (Quote Black Steve: "What the **** am I doing here?!") All is well and the gang leaves TransylVision...until we find Clarence's nuts among Dracula's remains...

animegamer5892

[5]Oct 12, 2007
    • level: 17

PuffyTopian_Man wrote:
    Halloween Special GameaVision recieves a mysterious video game with a scary affect--anyone who plays it becomes a vampire. Dave doesn't believe such bull****, and neither does Larrity. But soon, everyone but Dave, Jerry and Larrity fall under the video game's hypnotic spell and are out to bite the three on their necks...or worse, their nuts! Jerry discovers that the company that made the game is TransylVision, run by none other than Count Dracula hiimself! Just when it looks like the three are history, Jerry holds out a holy cross while Dave eats garlic pizza, destroying the video game, dissolving Dracula and returning the hypnotized GameaVision employees to normal. (Quote Black Steve: "What the **** am I doing here?!") All is well and the gang leaves TransylVision...until we find Clarence's nuts among Dracula's remains...

One problem, Jerry is half-jewish so I doubt he'd be carrying a holy cross

PuffyTopian_Man

[6]Dec 12, 2007
    Look Into My Screen
    -------------------
    In order to gain more women, Dave pitches a game that's just a hypnotic spiral, and it has strange effects on women: Mary now finds Jerry irresistable, Wendy can't stay away from Dave, Clare starts seeing Black Steve more often, and the whores at the Purple Nipple are now Dave's mesmerized slaves. At first, it looks like every man in GameAVision is going to have himself a women, but soon, the company starts overflowing with a whole army of hypnotized women. Can Dave and Jerry snap the onslaught of females from their trances and save the company?

PuffyTopian_Man

[7]Dec 24, 2007
    Code Monkeys Christmas Carol
    ----------------------------

A GameAVision take on the Charles Dickens novel, I thought Larrity was a perfect fit for the role of Scrooge. There are exact quotes ripped straight from the book, but recited in a way Code Monkeys might say them. The cast goes like this:

Mr. Larrity: Ebenezer Scrooge
    Benny: Tiny Tim
    Jerry: Bob Cratchit
    Clare: Mrs. Cratchit
    Dave: Nephew Fred
    Dean: Donation Man
    Black Steve: Jacob Marley
    Mary: Ghost of Christmas Past
    Todd: Ghost of Christmas Present
    Unknown Employee: Ghost of Christmas Yet-To-Come
    Clarence: Fezziwig
    Wendy: Belle

jurrasicdude

[8]Jan 24, 2008
    • level: 1

Felling left out,Clarence DecidesTo Use His Gay Magic (As Seen In "Third Reichs The Charm!")To Turn Everyone At Gameavision Gay,Now Everything At Gameavision Is,As Clarence Would Say "Gayyyyyyy."But Dave Starts To Twitch,Why?Because He's Fighting The Gay,Even Snap's Out Of It Dave Says "Time To Save All The Jerkholes At Gameavision,But First,Bong Time."Dave Puts On A Army Vest,Helmet,Boot's,&Dog Chain That Protects Him From The Gay Magic,And Picks Up A Machine Gun That Shoot's Foam Darts That Hurt Really Bad.And Dave Says "Let's Rock!"He First Encounters Jerry And Jerry says "Come Here Dave,Let Me Kiss You."And Dave Say's "BullS@!$!!!!!!!!"He Shoots Jerry And Moves To The Next Area And See's Mary,Clare,&Wendy Making Out So,As Usually Like's To Get Involed,And Actually Does,Turn's Out When Thery're Gay They're Attracted To Dave.After That,Dave Moves To The Next Area And Say's "Awesome!!!I Got That On You Bube!"And Sees Larrity And A Jake Gyhelhenhal Look A Like,In A BrokeBack Mountain Parody,And Dave Dosen't Even Save Him,Which Is Cool.Then Encounters Todd Who Is Naked And Masterbating,Furiously,Dave Shoot's Him And Todd Falls And Dave Shoot's Him 10 Times In The Ass And Todd Says "No!Mother,Please!"Dave Move's To The Next Area And Sees Gay Black Steve!!And Black Steve Say's "Mother F@!$#%!!!!"AndDave Says "Bring It On!!Black Steve!!!!"They Fight And Dave Wins But Is Injured,He Finds Benny And Say's "Benny Are You Gay Too?I Don't Care But Are You?"And Benny Says "No Foo!!!I'm Here To Help You." "Okay Cool,.......Holy S@!$!!!Gay Ninja's!"Benny Uses His Kung Fu And Win's And Dave Says "Wow,An Asian Midget Who Can't Turn Gay."They Both Make It To The Fotress "Enter My Back Doorrrrrrrrrrrrr!Say's A Singing Clarence "You Son Of A **** Crap!More Ninjas!!Benny!" "I Got It!"Benny Fights The Ninja's While Dave Battles Clarence.Dodging Gay Beam's And They Start To Fight And Get Lifted On Platforms In The Sky.They Fight Some More And Dave Win's,While Clarence Hangs Of One Of The Platform's And Dave Says "Should I Save You Clarence,After You Try'ed To Turn Us Gay "I Wasssss Trying Toooo Turn The Wholleeee World Gayyyyy!" "Holy S@!$!"Clarence Falls Of The Platform,And Dave Goe's Back Down,Dave And Benny Try To Stop The Machine,BennyHits The Machine With His Kung Fu,And Dave Farts Making The Machine Melt.Thet Have Saved The Day.Next Day In The Conference Room."Well!It Seems That Dave And Benny Have Saved The Day!" "Ya,And I Have Got Footage Of Me,Mary,Clare,&Wendy In Sex.Mary And Clare Run To The Bathroom To Puke,But Wendy Dosen't"I Don't Mind."I Got That Footage,Clarence Didn't Die,Todd Still Masterbates Furiously,Larrity Got Raped,Benny Is Cool,Jerry&Black Steve Are Straight,&I Saved The World!!!Clarence Says "Actullllyyy!Since You Destroyed The Machine None Of It Never Happpeenndd!"S@!%.""We Got A Letter Its A War!" Jerry says "Begone The Console Wars Have." THE END

chapnzaba

[9]Feb 4, 2008
    • level: 6
    That would've been a funny episode.

jurrasicdude

[10]Feb 17, 2008
    • level: 1
    Thanks.

03bgood

[11]Mar 17, 2008
    • level: 11

I got an episode idea where the crew get sent back in time to the 60s

They could call it "Brack To The Future"

Basically the crew find a time warp that sends them back to 1968 and they must find a way back to 1983 before it's too late.

Edited on 03/19/2008 10:05am
    Edited 5 total times.

marblesearcher

[12]Jun 12, 2008
    • level: 6
    Benny ends up in the hospital due to prostate cancer. Why do you think he pees so much?