Code Monkeys Forums

G4 (ended 2008)

Current episode discussion "The kid is mine"

animegamer5892

[1]Aug 17, 2007
    • level: 17
    In a attempt to keep the front page open to future useful topics, I have made one big "episode discussion" topic. It will be updated on a weekly basis and will consist of episode discussion only guys okay.
    Edited on 07/01/2008 8:30pm
    Edited 8 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

animegamer5892

[2]Oct 7, 2007
    • level: 17

***SPOILER***
    So how'd you guys, and gals, enjoy the season, or series, finale?

PuffyTopian_Man

[3]Oct 8, 2007
    • level: 8
    I thought the season finale was one of the most climatic and exciting episodes of any TV show I've ever seen, right up there with Goku VS. Kid Buu or Ash and Pikachu VS. Giovanni and Mewtwo. But I think this episode gives Nintendo a bad name. Plus, the NES prison should look like a Famicom. But overall, I give it a 4 out of 5.

landbasered

[4]Oct 14, 2007
    • level: 15
    I disagree. Although the finale was highly climactic, if the prison looked like a famicon only half the viewers would get the reference. I hope this show comes back with another, 16 bit, season.

chapnzaba

[5]Apr 15, 2008
    • level: 6
    So is this new season 16 bit?

DOMOJITA

[6]Apr 20, 2008
    • level: 18
    i watch the new episode today dint look that mutch diffrent to me but it was tottely narly dudes like fare out man ha-ha iam high right now man wooo huh not really

landbasered

[7]Apr 21, 2008
    • level: 15
    aww man, I wanted the new season to be SUPER CODE MONKEYS! hmm... don't you guys think that its possible that this was part of last season, but they waited until the appropriate date to air it? If this is true, because there were no references to the season finale, (Benny should still be locked up and Gameavision should have more levels,) then the real season 2, beginning on June 10th I believe, could actually be 16 bit. Just a thought, but usually TV shows save holiday specials for the holiday. For instance, when nickelodeon was going to cancel Invader Zim, which was planned for another season that would introduce the new character Minimoose, they took the christmas special to use as a series finale. It was around chrismas time, so that makes sense, but Minimoose, a somewhat pivotal character in the episode, got nearly no background besides the phrase: "Thats my other sidekick, he's been with me the whole time, yep." It is very common for this episode disorder to happen, espicially in animation because the executives assume that continuity issues will be shrugged off. ("its only a cartoon") I believe it is time that we point out to these executives that animation is not a kid-genre, but it is an art. It needs to be critiqued to be shaped into a thing of beauty. Do you think michaelangelo just looked at the marble and said who cares, or did he carve the statue of david out of it? In closing, I hope that season 2 will be better, with more involved plots, and if possible, better graphics.
    Edited on 05/05/2008 1:50pm

bestraterever11

[8]Oct 27, 2008
    • level: 6
    The Kid Is Mine Was My 1st Episode But It Was Pretty Sweat! But The Episode Gets Old After A While So Take Away The Sweet And Say OK -3-