Codename: Kids Next Door Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2008)

Real KND

Hero_SD

[1]Nov 27, 2006
    • level: 5

I have an Idea, why don't we just make KND sectors around the world ?
    Only kids and Teens that are actually wanting to join and that aren't just joining for a joke ?
    We could actually make an invisionfree site with all the KND members around the world and actually set it up, like a real life RPG ?
    And we all have different Numbuh's that we pick. Then at the end of the week we post down a status of who we've made join our sector, what we've done any good ideas, and it'll all seem like we're communicating from different bases.
    Who's with the idea ?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

RIC6788

[2]Nov 27, 2006
    • level: 11
    I really, and I mean REALLY like the sound of it.
    Talking about real Sectors we already have one here.The members are some of my friends which have looked ator have coppies of my books.
    The Sector is called Sector B(B for Bulgaria) and it consists of 6 members(Numbuhs 681 to 686).But I only use it for my books where I'm the leader...
    All of us have animation forms and seen by most of the other members.

Hero_SD

[3]Nov 27, 2006
    That is cool.
    I did that too with my friends it was Numbuh's 1-13, and then we changed the group name form the KND to Stormers 3000, because we didn't really want to decomission people, but now we're changing it back to the KND again except you kids and (good) teens can join.

Hero_SD

[4]Nov 27, 2006
    I was thinking, we could put down our ID and actually make our own sectors, like mine could be Sector U for UK or Sector F (because it's the first letter in my name) or something like that and each member of the worlwide KND actually get their own Numbuh and to make sure we don't have 2 the same we can look at what Numbuh other people are and make sure we don't get a Numbuh someone else already has.
    Like I'll be Numbuh 1.

SweetNymph

[5]Nov 27, 2006
    • level: 3
    Tecnically, you couldn't be Numbuh 1, because Numbuh 1 is already taken. Fictional or not, he's still Numbuh 1. Most KND fans already have numbers that are not being used in the show. Pick something like that, if you're going to pick something at all.

sweet883

[6]Nov 27, 2006
    If there was a real KND shouldnt there be a real enemy?

Hero_SD

[7]Nov 27, 2006
    SweetNymph wrote:
    Tecnically, you couldn't be Numbuh 1, because Numbuh 1 is already taken. Fictional or not, he's still Numbuh 1. Most KND fans already have numbers that are not being used in the show. Pick something like that, if you're going to pick something at all.

But altough Numbuh 1 is taken on tv it would still be available to choose in the worldwide KND because if you pick Numbuh 94 and then find out that there is a Numbuh 94 in the series then you'd have to change your Numbuh just for it which would be kind of strange

Hero_SD

[8]Nov 27, 2006
    sweet883 wrote:
    If there was a real KND shouldnt there be a real enemy?

Well basically each KND member from different sectors would each have different enemies such as hated cousins/uncles, bullies, step-dads/step-mums, step-brothers/sisters etc.
    So do you guys want to make the real KND ?

SweetNymph

[9]Nov 27, 2006
    Hero_SD wrote:
    SweetNymph wrote:

But altough Numbuh 1 is taken on tv it would still be available to choose in the worldwide KND because if you pick Numbuh 94 and then find out that there is a Numbuh 94 in the series then you'd have to change your Numbuh just for it which would be kind of strange

That's why most people watch all the episodes before chosing a number, and then chose one in the thousands so it's highly unlikely that a character on the show will have that number.

Hero_SD

[10]Nov 27, 2006
    SweetNymph wrote:
    Hero_SD wrote:
    SweetNymph wrote:

That's why most people watch all the episodes before chosing a number, and then chose one in the thousands so it's highly unlikely that a character on the show will have that number.

But it would be kind of annoying calling yourself something such as Numbuh 278950 because it'd be way too long where as keeping it between 1-1000 would be kind of easier until you'd have more than 1000

SweetNymph

[11]Nov 27, 2006
    Not really. I like being Numbuh 1011.

Besides, it can't be worse that Numbuh whatever-number-billion BC in CAKED-FIVE. Or Numbuh 19th Century.

superqtpie

[12]Nov 27, 2006
    um we have some thing kinda like this here on the knd forum. it is secter alpha 1. we r a secter and we report to eachother and all dat. there im numbuh 757 and my brother is numbuh 711. i am the 2x4 tech. training officer at the arctic base. numbuh 711 is treat inspecter of secter m (missouri). but we r both willing to join any other secter that u r willing to set up. so r we in?

Hero_SD

[13]Nov 27, 2006
    Yep, all you have to do is to build a sector wherever you are and write down who's in, what numbuh you guys are and missions you've done etc.
    I'm Numbuh 1, and I don't have a sector yet.

vito20000

[14]Nov 28, 2006
    Im hero SDs brother and Im numbuh 4, I make weapons, fix them & get all the ammo.

This isnt a lie I plan out how to make them & sometimes I make them.

sweet883

[15]Nov 28, 2006
    what if theres only 1 person in a sector and you cant find any more people?

Hero_SD

[16]Nov 28, 2006
    Well you could get your friends that go to your school, club etc to join.

sweet883

[17]Nov 28, 2006
    what if you didnt go to school and your friends didnt like knd?

Hero_SD

[18]Nov 28, 2006
    Ok, this is to answer most of the questions you guys will ask.
    For the people such as 'sweet883' and 'SweetNymph' if we pick a Numbuh such as Numbuh 15 and Numbuh 78 and then the creators of the KND make 'new' episodes of the KND and use thos Numbuhs then what'll happen ?, will we have to change our Numbuh's altough we could have probably had them for ages. Answer to that is you can be a Numbuh from a guy even in the original series. But then you'd ask 'what if someone has already picked the same Numbuh as you ?, well the answer to that would be to put your Numbuh down onto the 'World Wide KND' topic first before anyone else, just like I've put down Temporary Numbuh's 1,15,4 and 13. I've put the word Temporary just incase we change our minds but to reserve those Numbuh's for when we are certain.
    If you like the Numbuh 1011 it doesn't mean everybody else will.
    And if none of your friends like the KND you could try asking people that go to your club and if they don't like it then just chat to the other guys in a different Sector and maybe join their sector and you could be the one that'll communicate to them from another country.
    If you don't go to school you could try asking people in any clubs you go to or try the online idea again.
    Ok, I've answered all your questions though I'm sure you would've figured it out by yourselves.
    So before we get anymore questions if you want to create a world wide kids (and some teens) next door community then go to the World Wide KND topic and sign in your Numbuh. and if anyone asks 'Why don't we call it the World Wide KND/TND ? it's because KND is more original and more people are used to it than the TND, and if you ask won't people get used to the TND the answer to that is yes they would but the actual show is called Codename: Kids Next Door and not TND. End of questions no more questions allowed just ideas and thoughts.

SweetNymph

[19]Nov 28, 2006
    Uh huh. Tell you what? Do something KND worthy, and then I may take you seriously.

Hero_SD

[20]Nov 28, 2006
    I've already made a KND team once before and we attacked a group of bullies and beat them, and we've already made comics of the KND and sold them to raise money for charity. So basically we're helping poor children.
    So that's 2 things that are KND worthy.