Cartoon Network (ended 2008)
|Ok, a new guy to this forum has arrived. I suggest you read it first before going all wrong.|
New guy? Look whos talking you've been here like what a week and you act like you own the place. Oh BTW i've been here for like 2 months and Bloo has been here for about a year so yeah. Oh whats up with the "suggest you read it first before going all wrong" you're the one who got it wrong.
| so if you think I'm wrong then why do you even bother coming back here to 'correct' me ? |
P.s Don't reply even though I asked a question.
Dude, your the one tring to 'correct' people by saying get your facts right.
P.S. I can reply if I want to or not its a free world.
but... im already numbuh 1, we are working as an operative sector "V"already in our tree-house here in OHIO, my team members are numbuh 2, numbuh 3, numbuh 4, numbuh 5 and hamstuh joaquin... and i think we should do a protest around the world so KND will continue in the future... just imagine all kids in the world asking for a continuation of what we like... an inspiration for kids... don't lose hope fellas....
gotta go to my own mission... see ya
In my stories, there are several versions of the KND:
1. Regular, present day KND, the one that we all know the show about, and that worked with me, the Inner Child, twice. The first time they kicked me out because my mom forced me to wear a B.R.A. (even if it was fake), but then I got allowed back in for deciding I'm never going to do that again, no matter how much everyone begs, pleads, and cries. Recently, though, I voluntarily started hanging out with Naruto characters more, but I haven't been officially decommissioned yet. I will when I'm 19 because that's when I'll be developmentally 13.
2. 1930s KND, Numbuhs 91-95, which proved to the present world that numbuhs get recycled. No story behind it.
3. 1970s KND, Numbuhs 36-39 and 71-75. Two semi-rivaling sectors that worked in the same place, where I grew up, only in 1975. Numbuh 37 (Delilah) and Numbuh 75 (Henry) were going out, and eventually grew up to be married. Henry also has a whole story about how every man in his family becomes "khan" at 30. More about this, check my blog on Mondays.
4. 1980s KND, Numbuhs 81-85. Same place as the 1970s KND, only in 1984. Henry from the 1970s KND became an Inner Child, like me, under the name Free Kid, and worked with them. (He may or may not be the original Inner Child.) He never got recommissioned or anything though. Sadly, after three months, his uncontrollable addiction to frozen yogurt led him to be a double agent, secretly trading the KND's secrets to the teens in return for free frozen yogurt. This continued for a year, until the KND found out and decommissioned him a second time. The 1980s KND also works with the Jem Warriors, teenage girls who hide their identities and take pointers from the show "Jem" to make the world a better place. Delilah was a Jem Warrior, but of course she couldn't tell Henry. He never found out.
5. 2001 anime KND. This one is just too weird for words. Their only appearance was fighting Danielleku's giant louse monsters in Action Ninja.