Codename: Kids Next Door

Operation: C.A.K.E.D.-F.O.U.R.

Aired Weekdays 3:00 PM Feb 21, 2005 on Cartoon Network

• So COOL!

This is my favorite episode from Codename: Kids Next Door, because I just love episodes with whacky races style. And the commentor always insulting everyone was pretty funny too! And when #4 get's trapped in a diserted island and he can't get to land because he doesn't know how to swim. And it's cool too when #1 destroys the giant boat of The Delightful Children from down the lane. In fact, this episode shows that you always have to believe in yourself and nothing will go wrong. We learned that from #2. Anyway, it was a good episode and it shows that this show has a lot of potencial.
  • it was a very funny episode.

i love the part with #3 and the kid and how #4 was jelouse of him lol. i liked the end of the episode 2. how #2 dad kept telling him he always won with the tuba #2 has. and he really alwasys lost. i still love that #4 got stuck on an island when he could have swam because in the episode pool he learnd how to swim. lol.
  • The Best Kids Episode of the series.

"C.A.K.E.D.-F.O.U.R." is by far the best episode of the series. I watch "Codename:Kids Next Door" and I had a fun time with the series. this episode about a tubathon is along the best of the series. No. 2 and his Betsy going up against the kids who mock him, the Delighful Children plotting something big and evil, No 4 on an island, pulling a Tom Hanks (from Castaway) and yes we got a commentor who looks like Howell Cosell. I had fun watching this episode. I laughed several times. Who did I root for? No 2 and his Betsy. Now that's Cool!