Codename: Kids Next Door

Operation: C.R.I.M.E. / Operation: P.A.R.T.Y.

Aired Weekdays 3:00 PM Jan 26, 2007 on Cartoon Network

• Best season 6 epsiode so far

C.R.I.M.E : It wasnt a numbuh 2 ep like most though.insead an numbuh 3.When everyone started getting arrested at Gallagher Elementary numbah 3 trys to slove it.But she didnt really know what she was doing,worrying about her work for school.The crayon kid was the one behide it.Putting everyone in jail just so he could get frist in line for food at lunch.To bad it was lima bean day.

P.A.R.T.Y : The Delightful Children From Down The Lane invite Cree and the teenagers to their mansion to plot agaist the KND,but they just used them for a place for a party.They needed the KND help to get rid of them,by flooding the mansion with mash potatos.3\4 had to slow dace to get the potatos while 2\5 to attach it to the springler system.Everyone left when they saw father comming,so in the end they didnt need the potatos,but it was to late,it went off.
  • Potatoes and dancing, oh my!

I only saw the end of C.R.I.M.E. since the last time a new episode aired on a Sunday after was the first Season 6 eppy. Also, I wasn't there to see it the first time; I was camping in the snow! When it was airing, I was watching Back to the Future Part III!

Anyway, the Crayon kid in C.R.I.M.E. reminded me of Sideshow Bob from the Simpsons, didn't it?

P.A.R.T.Y. was the best thing I have seen in a long time! When Numbuh 1 said for Numbuhs 3 and 4 to get the potatoes, something in my heart flared again, just like it did in Operation Z.E.R.O. I saw the whole plot coming. It was so just so cool to see them slow-dancing, even if it was to Numbuh 4's dismay...

The credits were awesome, too. The Upper Crusts were just right up Numbuh 4's alley, and you knew it. Numbuh 1's part was funny, especially when Numbuh 4's legs fall through the ceiling!

"They did it!"