Codename: Kids Next Door

Operation: D.U.C.K.Y. / Operation: D.I.A.P.E.R.

Aired Weekdays 3:00 PM Sep 25, 2005 on Cartoon Network

7.6
  • Operation D.U.C.K.Y.- Tommy refuses to take and bath, but when inside the tub he realizes he is in another universe on a ship of boys who have refused to take baths. Operation D.I.A.P.E.R.- After the kids rescue a group of babies. They don'

5.5
    Operation D.U.C.K.Y. - I was watching this episode with my sister and it was clear that she was enjoying it more than I was. She especially loved the whole "I see your heiny..." song, since it has nostalgia value for our family. I meanwhile, thought the episode was cute but it didn't really stand out for anything. It was practically okay in every way. So, I shall give it a 5.

Operation D.I.A.P.E.R.- I never really thought this episode was going to be stellar and I was right. Except it did prove me wrong in one area- how hilarious Numbuh 1 sings. Numbuh 5's singing abilities were sort of expected because the voice actress also plays Susie, who sings on practically every episode she's on and sings well. But back to the point, I thought the whole taking out your teeth so we can talk thing was kind of gross, too. I say its average but I give it a bonus point for being unexpectedly funny. Therefore, I give this episode a 6.