Codename: Kids Next Door

Operation: F.O.O.D.F.I.T.E. / Operation: C.L.U.E.S.

Aired Weekdays 3:00 PM Nov 26, 2004 on Cartoon Network

• here is this episode i would flag on youtube:

foodfite: this is an okay episode. it wasn't very special about eating healthy stuff. it's my stomach that growled during this episode. i was so hungry, i can eat like a munchlax could.
    clues: 2 words: VERY F***** CRAZY. this episode should get flagged for Extreme drama as a posh party rainbow monkey dies by mushi. i punched somebody in the face, i kick a window, and i slammed my head into a car's windshield as i get it stuck in my head watching this episode. i am just kidding about this review. i was a bit angry about this.
  • Was nice.

Okay. FOODFIGHT was a little weird as Grandma Stuffum seemed to be singing the whole time. Almost the whole time except for the end.

CLUES was good. More detective work for numbuh 2. If Mushi was grounded at the end of the episode then why was she in the episode NUGGET which came after CLUES??
    Oh well.

In CLUES numbuh 2 and numbuh 3's family have a dinner and because of numbuh 2 his mom got a promotion. Very funny episode. Numbuh 2's grandma is sooo funny. But a little ruthless. That makes it funny. And the girls weren't "BICKERING" like Kani(numbuh 3's dad) said they were normal talking.
  • Two GREAT Episodes!!!

Operation F.O.O.D.F.I.G.H.T.
    Sector V goes to the school cafeteria.(Strange, but no other kids are there)There they see that Granma Stuffum has returned.She has prepaired a feast for them with her destructo - dishes and mutant - munchies.A big fight beguins.The children hold back the "apetizers", but then the allmighty Sand-Witch appeares.He chases the kids trough the neibourhood.he catches them and eats them, but Numbuh Two has called Joakin(a hamster we see in previous episodes)
    for help.Has Granma Stuffum bit more than she can chew or will Sector V be digested?(I forgot to mention that this episode has hard core music.The original songs are from "GWAR".
    First one is called "The private pain of Techno Destructo"
    The KND version could be called "The cafeteria carnage of Granma Stuffum.
    The second is called "Gor-Gor".
    The KND version could be called "Sand-witch")
    Look for the originals.They are awesome.
    Operation C.L.U.E.S.
    It seems like an ordinairy dinner in Numbuh Two's house.Kuki's entire family is also there.She has brought a
    "Perfect Party Rainbow Monkey"(or something like that).
    But when the lights go out the Rainbow Monkey gets lost.
    It is found later forked in the back.So an investigation beguins and Numbuh Two is the investigator.Will he find out who is the murderrer?
    Watch and find out! ! !
  • F.O.O.D.F.I.T.E.: The KND go to the school cafeteria and they battle Grandma Stuffum and her gross cooking in a rock musical kinda way C.L.U.E.S.: Numbuh 3's Rainbow Monkey was killed while she and her family were on a dinner at the Giligans! Who d

i like op. foodfite 'cause of the music. it was rock and i love rock! i thought it was funny 'cause numbuh 2 was the only one that could that junk! and i liked when the slamwitch grabbed numbuh 3 and numbuh 4 tried to grab her! 3&4 rulez!

op. clues was kewl 2. i like mistery and suspense. and everybody had a reason to kill the Posh Party Rainbow Monkey. and i thought it was funny when i realized mr. sanban's voice was the same of kaz from hi hi puffy amy yumi! lol! his voice's funny! lol! LOL!!!