Codename: Kids Next Door

Operation N.A.U.G.H.T.Y.

Aired Weekdays 3:00 PM Dec 23, 2005 on Cartoon Network

• Christmas Review #67

When the Delightful Children From Down The Lane frame the Kids Next Door for raiding Santa's workshop, the KND must battle Elfa Strike to clear their names and find out what's really going on this Christmas. I thought that this was a perfect Christmas episode of "Codename: Kids Next Door". The storyline was very creative and handled very well. I'm super impressed with a Christmas storyline like this. The action was very good and can be quite dark in some parts. Some of the parts in this episode were pretty dark and the green faces that the sleigh give the Delightful Children and Numbah Four might frighten some young children. This episode did have some very funny parts that gave me a good laugh. Only nit-pick was that the substitute teacher villain was getting on my nerves just a little. It was nice for Numbah Three to give Numbah Four a present even though all he gave her as a present was french fries. The part that did make me laugh was when Santa Claus was reaching for Numbah Four's french fries then Numbah Four hits Santa's hand and says "Santa, get your own fries" then Santa says "Oh, just one" and then Numbah Four responds "no". Overall, a very creative and excellent Christmas episode of "Codename: Kids Next Door". 10/10