Codename: Kids Next Door

Operation: P.I.A.N.O. / Operation: Z.O.O.

Aired Weekdays 3:00 PM Feb 21, 2003 on Cartoon Network

• Operation: P.I.A.N.O. and Operation: Z.O.O., were alright episodes, just like all the others episodes. I think P.I.A.N.O. was better than Z.O.O.

Operation P.I.A.N.O. was indeed a good episode and had us seeing Numbuh 4 in the spotlight instrad of Numbuh 3 (she always is in!). I liked the hamster's look because it was so cute and I liked the truck driver's sympathy for the hamster. The only bad part was the fact that everyone was injured in the end, well, they did deserve it and it seems after Bradley, the hamsters are the second cutest creatures made by this flash-animated cartoon.

Operation: Z.O.O. was also an alright episode but in my opinion, it didn't do as well as P.I.A.N.O. because I felt that it was impossible for a giant kid to be a cannibal. I thought that was strange! Anyway, the zoo-lady also confused me and I did think the DCFDTL were irritating but I was laughing at the scenes in which Numbuh 1 and 5 were being "sorry" and the other one when they keep passing the bully and they were saying "NAH!".
  • These episodes are not bad.

Operation: P.I.A.N.O.
    Sector V has an important mission.Stop a huge "95 wheeler"delivery of hundreds of Type P kid torchure devices or pianos.They prepaire their S.K.Y.C.L.A.W. and hover above the truck while it is moving.But their prosedure "Lift and Shave" takes way too long and Numbuh 4 desides to take matters into his own hands.He manages to open the truck's back doors, but the as the truck goes up a hill all pianos start falling on him.After that we see that he is treated for his injuries bask in HQ.The bad news is that one piano remains on the truck.The worse news is that that specific piano is the one that his mum ordered for him.Numbuh 4 gets replased by a hamsterand he stayes in HQ.As we see afterwards the others have comed up with a plan.New Numbuh 4 pretends to have crashed to get the driver's attention.Then the others try to get the piano and they manage to push it to the doors.but Numbuh 4 arrives and reveals the hamster's plan.the driver angrily starts the truck and drives away.The piano falls off and is destroyed.Unfortunately the rest of the team were under it.As they are seen all in casts the entire team is replased by hamsters which look a lot like the kids.
    Operation Z.O.O.
    A lady with horn shaped hair and a tail named Mrs.Goodwall invites Numbuh 1 and the others to her childrens zoo.But he refuses and later, while they are working they all get dartifyed.after a nap they wake up in a cage next to the DCFDTL which are also in a cage.The bad news is that Sector V is going to be served to the school yard bully.After a little cooperation with their mortal enemyes they manage to escape.The DC dissappear and the Sector V frees all children in the zoo accept the bully.Goodwall finds out.And in the end we see that she was ranned over by a heard of wild kids and was chased by the bully.