Codename: Kids Next Door

Operation: P.I.A.N.O. / Operation: Z.O.O.

Aired Weekdays 3:00 PM Feb 21, 2003 on Cartoon Network

• Operation: P.I.A.N.O. and Operation: Z.O.O., were alright episodes, just like all the others episodes. I think P.I.A.N.O. was better than Z.O.O.

Operation P.I.A.N.O. was indeed a good episode and had us seeing Numbuh 4 in the spotlight instrad of Numbuh 3 (she always is in!). I liked the hamster's look because it was so cute and I liked the truck driver's sympathy for the hamster. The only bad part was the fact that everyone was injured in the end, well, they did deserve it and it seems after Bradley, the hamsters are the second cutest creatures made by this flash-animated cartoon.

Operation: Z.O.O. was also an alright episode but in my opinion, it didn't do as well as P.I.A.N.O. because I felt that it was impossible for a giant kid to be a cannibal. I thought that was strange! Anyway, the zoo-lady also confused me and I did think the DCFDTL were irritating but I was laughing at the scenes in which Numbuh 1 and 5 were being "sorry" and the other one when they keep passing the bully and they were saying "NAH!".