Codename: Kids Next Door

Operation: P.I.R.A.T.E. / Operation: C.O.W.G.I.R.L.

Aired Weekdays 3:00 PM Dec 20, 2002 on Cartoon Network

6.9
  • So-n-so for Season 1.

Operation: P.I.R.A.T.E.
    Numbuh 5 goes to the storage room to get her special stash of candy to share some with her teammates.Unfortunately, they are attacked by Sticky Beard's horde of pirates.They manage to steal all the candy and take Numbuh 5 with them.
    On their huge ship called "Sweet Revenge" Sticky Beard tryes to make Numbuh 5 his new first mate.But she refuses and for that she has to walk the plank.But the others come with their ship which is a huge piece of the treehouse.
    After a battle Numbuh 5 lands in the ship's own stoage room.
    A fight starts between her and Sticky Beard.The ship chrashes into a kindergarden and the children there immediately start to eat the candy.
    Operation: C.O.W.G.I.R.L.
    Sectror V is chased by Mr. Wink and Mr. Fibb, but the children are rescued by Lasso Lass.She takes them to her secret ( and ancient ) treetop ranch.She is the last member of an anti-adult organization called the "Cowboy Kids Club" and she is willing to help them retreave Fibb's dome which they lost.But she gets caught.The children go to the villiains' house with a cleverrly desighned fighting barn-horse.But it prooves to be weaker than the superchair.After the children are tied to a branch next to Lasso Lass we find out that Wink and Fibb have been part of the "CKC".In the end we see the villiains running from Lass and Klip-Klop.And the children are left hanging.