Codename: Kids Next Door

Operation: S.N.O.W.I.N.G.

Aired Weekdays 3:00 PM May 27, 2005 on Cartoon Network

• Good, except...

I liked this episode and I thought it was handled well for the most part, I liked Jimmy being a villain. But I really do not like FOURTH graders using the word "love" to each other. To me, that is just not true, as in real life no one that young would use the word love to something they LIKED. I know this is a cartoon, but I just cannot like that they actually had 4th graders tell each other they loved them. The rest was pretty good in this episode though, about a B+ or so is my grade
  • It's snowing and everyone is having a great time except for Nigel Uno, who is feeling sick and must stay home. But it's not long until something terrible happens and it's up to Nigel Uno and the Kids Next Door to save the day.

Funny episode, it's like half and episode of star wars mixed with half an episode of KND.
    I found it was really funny how the librarian guys rolled like the robots in Star Wasr ep 1-3, and how the big robots represented the AT robots from Star Wars ep-5.
    Also it was really funny when Nigel Uno heard Lizzie's voice saying 'Use the Soup Nigel, use the Soup', when in Star Wars the phrase is 'Use the Force'.
    This was a really good episode not only because it was like a parody of Star Wars but also because it had a great storyline.
  • Operation S.N.O.W.I.N.G.- Its a snow day! Except Jimmy, the fourth grade president wants all the kids back at school for a "special" assembly to crown his queen? Who is his queen? Will he be succesful in bringing the kids back to school? Fun parody of Sta

Operation S.N.O.W.I.N.G.- Personally, the whole bringing kids back-to-school on a snow day was an idea that would've never entered my brain. The whole episode was A Star Wars parody which was well done, especially the whole light saber // ruler fight. *Commends for not using : I am your Father line like every other parody of Star Wars* The episode was overall awesome, except I thought it began really slow and the fight//ending scene was cut a teensy bit to short. Also, we could live without checking on Jimmy every other minute, it made it boring at parts. Overall it was a solid episode, so I shall give it an 8.5.
  • operation s.n.o.w.i.g. was great loved the star wars theme.

Operation s.n.o.w.i.n.g. was great te star wars theme was so cool. Nigel was sick and the fourth grade presdent is runing the snow day.To caputer nigel girl friend .With alot action and romance it is a good episode.I love ending where numbuh 4 is push by 3 because of his rude comment on love.
  • Plot, suspense, and romance, oh my! Warning: Spoilers!

Let me start off plain and simple: this episode was one of my favorites. To some, it isn't. I could understand where they're getting at, but let me explain myself.

President Jimmy is a returning character, and one heck of a character too. It seems that you don't know what's going on with him. Well, at first, at least. When you first meet him, he's innocent. Then again, at the end of Operation: PRESIDENT, our dear ol' Jimmy becomes all evil, but that soon becomes into this story, am I right? Well, anyway.

I love how he just morphs into a KND-Version of Anakin Skywalker. I really did believe he belonged with Anna since the beginning, but it gave a good twist for Lizzie to be the one.

It may just be me, but I love parodies. And this being a Star Wars parody just makes it even more humorous and intruiging. Because of the parody, it just adds the best to it.

thats me