Codename: Kids Next Door

Operation: S.U.P.P.O.R.T. / Operation: T.A.P.I.O.C.A.

Aired Weekdays 3:00 PM Oct 17, 2003 on Cartoon Network

• Operation: S.U.P.P.O.R.T./Operation T.A.P.I.O.C.A. were both very funny episodes that I really enjoyed. They also let us see the family members of Numbuh 2 and Numbuh 5 This episode had much character development too.

S.U.P.P.O.R.T. was one of the most funniest episodes in Season 2. I liked Mr. Lincoln's character and his imitation of Bill Cosby. I also liked the scene when Numbuh 5 was having a hard time explaining to Numbuh 1 & 2 about bra. The only bad thing is that B.R.A. was real and appeared in S.L.U.M.B.E.R. This episode started the whole "Cree destroying KND but she doesn't". So this segment brought out alot of character development.

T.A.P.I.O.C.A. was a good episode but I felt sorry for Numbuh 2 whenever his grandma calls him a liar and Tommy while asking him to shut up. This episode wasn't as good as S.U.P.P.O.R.T. because I think Numbuh 2's character became too much like mine (wants to be Mr. right but doessomething to make others hate him). Anyway, the episode was good but i wouldn't believe the ending because maybe Numbuh 2 wants to make himself feel better. So, this episode wasalright.
  • OMG Numbuh 5's dad is a Bill Cosby clone!

I got a kick out of Numbuh 5's dad being like Bill Cosby. Did you notice his vest change at least three or four times? The ending was confusing, but we know that Cree is working for Father and that there's two types of bras now.
    Numbuh 5: What are you two doing wearing my sister's bras?!
    Later on in Operation: S.L.U.M.B.E.R.
    Numbuh 3: Chad?
    Chad: Surprised to see me?
    Numbuh 3: Surprised to see you wearing a bra! *she and the others laugh*
    Chad (embarrassed): I-it's not a bra, it's Battle-Ready-Armor! It's for disguises and stuff!
    Numbuh 23: Whatever you say, Chad-arella!
  • Operation S.U.P.P.O.R.T - When 1 & 2 , learn about bras, they believe it stands for Battle Ready Armor and decide to try it for themselves. Operation T.A.P.I.O.C.A.- Accidentally, Numbuh 2 fills the house with the grossest form of pudding..

Operation Support - It had its cute moments, but it seemed quite boring to me. Their are some funny jokes and I loved the whole Battle Ready Armor thing. Yet, it seemed more like a filler episode then anything else. Also, boys wearing bras is not my humour. (Same thing with boys wearing dresses...) I'll give it a 8.

Operation Tapioca - This episode confused me. It is pretty funny, but you need to watch it more than once to understand everything. I thought that it was pretty hilarious though. So I will rate it 7 -but next viewing may have a higher score.

• Why does everyone like Operation T.A.P.I.O.C.A but me? Why?!

3.3
    I think this episode is completely overrated! Just in case you don't know, this review is only for Operation T.A.P.I.O.C.A... OK, so the plot of this episode is when No. 2 and the gang tried to get rid of a tapioca truck that the senior citizens with anti-aging creme on them that makes them look like teens. The KND kids accidentally hurled the tapioca truck with some crazy carousel gadget thing into their own secret treehouse HQ and no way that they can get rid of it.Meanwhile, No. 2 plans a way to get rid of the tapioca overnight, and then the senior citizens start attacking him. They get rid of it when the seniors take it. Bottom Line: This episode was just unfunny and boring. So I guess my work is done here, so stay tuned for my next reveiw, TV.com members!