Codename: Kids Next Door

Operation: S.U.P.P.O.R.T. / Operation: T.A.P.I.O.C.A.

Aired Weekdays 3:00 PM Oct 17, 2003 on Cartoon Network

• Operation: S.U.P.P.O.R.T./Operation T.A.P.I.O.C.A. were both very funny episodes that I really enjoyed. They also let us see the family members of Numbuh 2 and Numbuh 5 This episode had much character development too.

S.U.P.P.O.R.T. was one of the most funniest episodes in Season 2. I liked Mr. Lincoln's character and his imitation of Bill Cosby. I also liked the scene when Numbuh 5 was having a hard time explaining to Numbuh 1 & 2 about bra. The only bad thing is that B.R.A. was real and appeared in S.L.U.M.B.E.R. This episode started the whole "Cree destroying KND but she doesn't". So this segment brought out alot of character development.

T.A.P.I.O.C.A. was a good episode but I felt sorry for Numbuh 2 whenever his grandma calls him a liar and Tommy while asking him to shut up. This episode wasn't as good as S.U.P.P.O.R.T. because I think Numbuh 2's character became too much like mine (wants to be Mr. right but doessomething to make others hate him). Anyway, the episode was good but i wouldn't believe the ending because maybe Numbuh 2 wants to make himself feel better. So, this episode wasalright.