Codename: Kids Next Door

Operation: W.H.I.T.E.H.O.U.S.E.

Aired Weekdays 3:00 PM Sep 29, 2006 on Cartoon Network

• L.E.M.O.N.A.D.E.

Someone make a note on the KND L.E.M.O.N.A.D.E. - Lemony Explosive Makes Outstanding Noise And Destructive Explosions
    a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a
  • this was awesome episode very very good

this episode is very cool the ending was cool this episode and the movie made the sireas alot better youll love this episode of kids next door very enteristing 10 for the episode and it was cool when number 1 turn into the hulk youll love this episode as much as the movie well thats my review bye.
  • Numbuh 1 wakes up to find out he's the President of the united states and he is being forced to sign a contract for the destruction of the Kids Next Door.

This is a cool episode.
    During the beginning Numbuh 1 realises he's an adult and stuff like his team-mates all hate the knd and are for the destruction of the them. Later he finds out that he hated them too and only cared about his wonderful hair and nothing else, so he changed himself and went out to protect the KND.
    This is a cool episode where there's loads of understanding and discovery to add up.
    This is a good episode, and I recommend to watch it either on tv or on youtube etc.
  • Well written episode 10/10

This has to of been the best episode of the codename kids next door series ever written. The evil adults were so evil yet so awsome in this episode it was funny. They did make fun of a few shows and movies in this episode but it was awsome how they did it and at the end when Nigel turns into The Hulk had to of been the coolest part. As for the two people that were talking who were they? why were they doing it? I can't say but I do hope they tell more of what their plans are in a future episode for my score I give this a 10/10
  • Operation: WHITEHOUSE. The best KND episode so far after Operation: IT.

Once again, Tom and Andy has done a good job together. WHITEHOUSE is the best KND episode so far without a doubt. Funny, dark and clever. Numbuh One wakes up as the president of the united states only to find himself right in the middle of taking every kids rights and burning it into ashes. You get to see the rest of Sector V as adults and next generation of Sector V. I liked the ending, it was pretty intresting. I wonder what's else to come. Season Six just starts to get better and better and betterer.

Overall Rating: 10/10
  • I love the new political episodes! Its about time we taught our kids liberalism! Operation S.a.f.e.t.y and W.h.i.t.e.h.o.u.s.e are AWESOME!

Teaching our kids how American democracy works while protecting there freedoms? Bravo! Mr. Warburton Bravo! The epsisode is a dream by Numbah 1 where as president of the united states (Bush) and Numbah 2 as (Cheney) is trying to force Numbah 1 to sign a bill that would take away the freedoms of children. Little does Nigul know that this is really a test by fellow KND operatives that maybe adults or teens to test Nigul to see if he can stay in the KND after becoming an adult. The little hidden messages such as Niguls son Vego (Shirley) having the numbah 1600 to reperesent the fact that the address of the Whitehouse is 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue is just to cool. I enjoyed this episode as much as the Operation ZERO Movie.
  • Numbah 1 wakes up to find himself President of the United States as well as wanted to sign a document that gets rid of kid's rights! But is this all real? Or is is something else...?

This was definetly and episode that keeps you on the edge of your seat, what with all the twists and turns and stuff.
    But the end was what really got me. WHo were those two figures and what did they want with Numbah 1...? I guess we'll just have to wait and see.