Cold Case Files

A&E Premiered Jan 01, 1999 In Season

Cold Case Files Fan Reviews (19)

• I can remember vividly the first time I ever watched Cold Case Files, it was the show that really got me into other crime shows and forensic shows.

I first saw this show when I was 12 or 13 years old, around that age anyway. I was so fascianted by it and I learned a lot about solving crimes even after years of being cold.

Although I waas young when I watched the show I still surprisingly understood most of what was happening during each case because each case was presented in a clear and concise manner.

This show really started my love of forensics and crime and opened doors to many television shows I may never have even considered watching before then. It is a truely groundbreaking show and definitely worth watching if you love to see how real crimes have been solved before. It's not like all the glitz and glamour you see in the fictional shows like CSI, it shows crime solving for what it truly is...

It's very cutting edge and I will never get tired or bored of watching this show. It's just too intriguing...