Cold Case

8 Years

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Jan 08, 2006 on CBS

• Four teenagers that seem to be best friends grow up and grow apart in the 1980's.

I love this episode and it is by far, my favorite. The best thing about this episode is that this episode's writer Meredith Stiehm said that the Bruce Springsteen songs were chosen first and then the story designed around them. I feel that the music made the storyline that much more powerful. My favorite part about this episode is the Stolen Car flashack. In that flashack i felt as if i was watching the music video for that song. I actually enjoyed all of the flashback's in this episode including the very good looking males that were used in it. I was happy that Clem and May finally decided to be together even though Clem was going to be leaving his family behind(the heart wants what it wants). I imagine that if he and May had reached their final destination, Clem would have contacted his wife and worked out some sort of child support/custodity situation. Looking back, i believe that this episode is what made me a Cold Case fan.