Cold Case

Dog Day Afternoons

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Feb 26, 2006 on CBS

• Oh dear God...

Just because Brennan Elliott is on this episode, I think is one of the best episodes of the whole series. Lily is weird, she has this awesome guy all for herself, and she does what? She does not know what is good for her. Ray Williams is good for her....
  • After a back robbery occurs that is identical to a robbery in 2000, the team re-opens the case of Rowan who was killed during the first bank robbery.

I thought this was a great episode. It was so sad from the beginning to the end. I fely so bad for Rowan. In some ways it reminded me of the sleepover because she was also a wallfower. The whole episode I was hoping things wouldn't turn out the way they did. It was a perfect example of "bad things happen to good people".

It was nice to Lilly with a new man in this episode. It's been 2 years since her and the ADA. It's about time she move on especially since they weren't even together.

This episode pleasantly reminded me of way I watch this series and after "Debut" I really needed a reminder.
  • Why I watch!

I love the Lily/Biker story as well
    Like most of you all do
    And that it shows her not just at work
    But also in her private life
    You would think that she seems married to her job
    And have no time at all for her personal life
    Even though a lot of you all like myself
    Would love to see her get together with Valens
    But when people get together IMHO
    It ruins a show and then it gets cancelled
    Don't want that to happen just yet!
  • Brilliant epp. very funny bit with the Johnny Cash masks.

I loved seeing a compleatly different side of Lilly. It was like she was a different person with him. Kinda scary. Scottie's turn to feel all left out like that. The ending was so sad with the girl being killed just because she was going to tell on them. I guess it kinda makes sense though, to kill the one who would tell the cops. It was still very very sad.
  • I really love episodes that deal with Lilly even in small ways.

I really liked this episode. The songs fit well and the tribute to Johnny Cash was nice as well. The bank robbery/murder was well thought out. Yes, it was fairly predictable (I knew the other bank teller was involved) but also not so predictable until the bitter end.

What I liked most was the Lilly/Biker story. It was very sweet and the song at the end was a nice touch. Actually I liked most of the songs. They fit well to the whole story. Definitly one of the better episodes this season.