Cold Case Forums

CBS (ended 2010)

Your favorite Cold Case episode?!

Austinn01

[1]Jul 23, 2009
    • level: 4
    I want to watch a Cold Case marathon, but only of the best episodes. Im just going crazy waiting for September 27 !!!! So can you tell me you favorite few, because i just can't decide which ones to watch. Thanks (:
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

LII2

[2]Jul 23, 2009
    • level: 12
    1. Beautiful Little Fool 3X16
    2. The Road 5x15
    3. Into the Blue 6x23
    4. Fly Away 1X07
    5. The Woods 2x23
    6. A perfect Day 3X09
    7. Family 3X01
    8. Gleen 1X02

moonlightenvy

[3]Jul 26, 2009
    • level: 10
    My top three are;
    Who's Your Daddy
    Wishing
    8:03am

AMAZING episodes

LII2

[4]Jul 26, 2009
    I loved " Into the Blue", really good 2-parter for the season 6 finale. Something different and better, but the music really melding into the storyline.

Austinn01

[5]Jul 27, 2009
    I have seen every episode and your right Into the Blue 1&2 defiantly had a twist to it. I was so surprised she was still in the car and that everything that happened before she was run off the road didn''t really happen. At least that how I understood what happened, was I right? Cause I was a tad bit confused.

LII2

[6]Jul 28, 2009

Austinn01 wrote:
    I have seen every episode and your right Into the Blue 1&2 defiantly had a twist to it. I was so surprised she was still in the car and that everything that happened before she was run off the road didn''t really happen. At least that how I understood what happened, was I right? Cause I was a tad bit confused.

The whole thing didn't throw me off, Lilly was dreaming about how this case would be solved in Part II, she was run off the road and landed up in the river. At the end we really saw how the case solved. I knew that Part II was just a dream, and it wasn't real. I didn't believe that Lilly would just automatically swim up out of the river and act like nothing had happened.

Austinn01

[7]Jul 28, 2009
    Oh that makes more sense, thanks. I wonder how season 7 is going to work out & if its going to be the last season.

LII2

[8]Jul 28, 2009

Austinn01 wrote:
    Oh that makes more sense, thanks. I wonder how season 7 is going to work out & if its going to be the last season.

So far, there has been spoilers for the first three episodes, and it is the last season. All the actors are contracted till this season, but half won't appear towards the end due to budget cuts; but not KM or DP; they will be in all. I know several good spoilers, but I won't spoil those who don't want to know

Edited on 07/28/2009 8:31am

Austinn01

[9]Jul 28, 2009
    Is it really the last season?! So characters like Will won't be in it towards the end? I defiantly would like to know all the spoilers.

LII2

[10]Jul 29, 2009

Austinn01 wrote:
    Is it really the last season?! So characters like Will won't be in it towards the end? I defiantly would like to know all the spoilers.

Towards the end of the show, people like Kat, Nick and Jefferies and Stillman won't be all the episodes. I'll make a new thread since this one isn't about this

glassrose385

[11]Jul 31, 2009
    • level: 6
    Disco Inferno

LII2

[12]Aug 1, 2009
    Slipping, really brilliant acting

PR9793

[13]Aug 3, 2009
    • level: 3
    Well I haven't seen every episode, but I think so far that my favorite episode is the one where they go back to 1991 when the Social Studies teacher who was fresh out of college was shot and killed late at night. If no one knows what episode I'm talking about, this episode was first aired earlier in the sixth season. (Fall 200

LII2

[14]Aug 3, 2009

PR9793 wrote:
    Well I haven't seen every episode, but I think so far that my favorite episode is the one where they go back to 1991 when the Social Studies teacher who was fresh out of college was shot and killed late at night. If no one knows what episode I'm talking about, this episode was first aired earlier in the sixth season. (Fall 200

It's called " True Calling", it was alright not the best episode of Season 6 ( For me that is), there were a lot of episodes this season that weren't great at all. The finale was probably the best one, besides " Officer Down"

PR9793

[15]Aug 5, 2009
    LII2 wrote:

PR9793 wrote:

It's called " True Calling", it was alright not the best episode of Season 6 ( For me that is), there were a lot of episodes this season that weren't great at all. The finale was probably the best one, besides " Officer Down"

That was a good two-parter. It was a little weird how she woke up from her dream at the end. But another good one from the sixth season was the episode where the woman who worked for a car dealer back in 1981 was found in the back of a car. (Again, sorry I'm bad with the episode names) Good twisis in that one

LII2

[16]Aug 5, 2009
    The Dealer, quite possibly one of the worse episodes of Season 6. I actually had to turn the channel, storyline was kind of dull for me. Into the blue- It was more of a hulluncation than a dream to me, I knew from the start that this wasn't real.

PR9793

[17]Aug 9, 2009
    This is kind of sad. The episodes I like, you seem to hate! LOL But maybe you'll like this one. Season six, They go back to 1973 when that football player was killed. I believe this was the first episode of the season.

LII2

[18]Aug 10, 2009

PR9793 wrote:
    This is kind of sad. The episodes I like, you seem to hate! LOL But maybe you'll like this one. Season six, They go back to 1973 when that football player was killed. I believe this was the first episode of the season.

Glory Days, I Did only for the Lillyardo scenes, I really liked the couple; the case was a little too easy to know who killed the player.

PR9793

[19]Aug 10, 2009
    What about the episode when the reporter was killed in 1988?

LII2

[20]Aug 10, 2009

PR9793 wrote:
    What about the episode when the reporter was killed in 1988?

" Breaking News", one of the worst episodes of Season 6. So was Witness Protection, just boring. Plus I really hated this whole Scotty/Frankie thing