This episode includes many firsts for the series:
- The cold case has no connection to Philadelphia.
- The Philly PD is not investigating a cold case but rather a robbery.
- Only one member of the team is investigating the cold case.
- Two cases are being investigated at the same time.
- The flashbacks in different time periods have no connection to each other.
- The cold case was not handed over to Philly PD and no joint investigation occurred.
David Quinn was killed on August 17, 1969.
Scotty: (about ADA Bell) What was that?
Kat: We work together. Don't mean I got to discuss beverage choices with him.
Scotty: Yeah, but I thought you two had a thing going.
Kat: Had. Moving on.
Scotty: Decent guy, good job, chemistry. (sarcastically) I can see why you'd want to throw that away.
Kat: (smirks) He's all yours.
This episode only aired once on CBS.
This is the final episode to show the main title sequence.
Music Featured in This Episode:
- Darling Be Home Soon by Joe Cocker from Organic (1996)
- Something in the Air by Thunderclap Newman from Hollywood Dream (1970)
- Colours by Donovan from Fairytale (1965)
- Piece of My Heart by Big Brother and the Holding Company from Cheap Thrills (1968)
- Get Together by The Youngbloods from The Youngbloods (1967)
- The Weight by The Band from Music from Big Pink (1968)
Although credited, Thom Barry does not appear in this episode.
- Canada: April 11, 2010 on CTV
- Norway: July 29, 2010 on TVNorge
- Germany: October 22, 2010 on Kabel 1
- Slovakia: December 16, 2010 on Markiza
- Turkey: June 1, 2010 on CNBC-e