Cold Case

Ghost of My Child

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM May 04, 2008 on CBS

• A young woman returns home in the flashback, where she finds it a lit, and not only that, but her young baby died in the fire. The twist is that the woman was once a drug addict, and soon suspicions fly that she might have started the fire.

This was a real tear jerker, the young womans jounrney for a steady path and a stable life for her young baby. The rehab councellor pissed me off big time, just because she couldn't have babies, and i felt a sense of 'SHAME', when she and her husband realised that Priscilla did care for her baby, which is evident in the babies room and the babies top "MY MOMMY LOVES ME'- AWWWWWWWWW :(..the last scene where the boy and his mother is reuntied was bliss. The flowershop in the background and the mother looking so vulnerable was just so touching. I also loved the way she was adjusting her hair when the car pulled up, it captured the sense of how much she loved this baby. The acting was GREAT!!!!!!!!!!- Big thumbs up for the girl who played Priscilla, who also appeared in The Nanny as the sweet older sister.