Donna D'Amico died in 1981.
Frank: Her job was no different from yours.
Scotty: Come again?
Frank: Get 'em in the box, get as much as you can, get 'em to sign before they walk out the door.
Scotty: Do I look like a salesman to you, Frank?
Frank: You do what you have to do. Befriend, persuade, control, lie. Once they sign, they're gonna pay for it for years.
Vera: (goes into salesman mode, draws a chart) The price for homicide is life. Plus fees - which I hope you'll be paying on the inside. Now, your down payment so far is zero. What do you want your monthly payments to be? Unless, of course you're offering a trade in. Do you have anything to trade, Mick? Except a bunch of bull? See, I'm willing to go to bat for you, but you got to give something up, you gotta, you gotta meet me in the middle. My boss, he's going to hammer me on this one. So if this is your best offer, I don't think it's goin' to get the deal done.
Vera: I hate car salesmen.
Jeffries: You could use a new ride.
Vera: What's wrong with my car?
Jeffries: Nothin', if you like being single...
- Norway: January 5, 2009 on TVNorge
- Denmark: January 17, 2009 on TV3+
- The Netherlands: March 21, 2009 on Net 5
- Czech Republic: April 15, 2009 on TV Nova
- Slovakia: December 16, 2009 on Markiza
- Turkey: March 25, 2010 on CNBC-e
Music Featured in This Episode:
- The Stroke by Billy Squier from Don't Say No (1981)
- Whip It by Devo from Freedom of Choice (1980)
- Burnin' for You by Blue Öyster Cult from Fire of Unknown Origin (1981)
- Brass in Pocket by The Pretenders from Pretenders (1980)
- Another One Bites the Dust by Queen from The Game (1980)
- Who's Crying Now by Journey from Escape (1981)
User Score: 192
User Score: 4357
User Score: 365
User Score: 239
User Score: 219
User Score: 177
User Score: 156
User Score: 121
User Score: 99
User Score: 93
User Score: 90
User Score: 83
User Score: 46
User Score: 37
User Score: 35
User Score: 32
User Score: 31
User Score: 27
User Score: 27
User Score: 22