Cold Case

The Last Drive-In (1)

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Mar 28, 2010 on CBS

• Part I of a very exciting episode

There's a new FBI agent in town, and she has some history with Stillman; big history. Since she herself had broke up his marriage long ago. What else is more interesting is that she was a detective she was the first one to work on this sniper case, 30 yrs ago. Yates at first is insulting, getting looks from both Rush and Miller. We then learn that she was unauthorized to even reopened this case, even while this case is starting to heat up once again.

What kept me wanting more is when Rush and Yates had discovered that the man that they thought was the sniper wasn't, in fact it he was long dead inside of his cellar. Interesting...
  • In the part one of a two part episode, Lilly and the team begin a joint investigation with the FBI when a serial killer resurfaces after almost three decades in hiding.

There is a lot to like about this episode. The storyline of the episode is compelling. It succeeded in making me eager for part two. What I also liked was Jeremy Ratchford's scenes in this episode. He is one of the stronger characters on the show. I hope he is back on the job soon. However, there are flaws in the episode which are preventing me from giving the episode a higher score. The FBI agent who has ties to Stillman's past is the biggest liability. Is she more interested in solving the case or finding herself a new boyfriend?