User Score: 192
Lilly discovers Christina has a baby girl and thus, making her an aunt.
Wanda Johnson died on November 3, 1993.
Paul Cooper is also the father of Christina Rush.
Felicia Grant was killed on May 21, 1989.
This episode includes many firsts for the series:
- The cold case has no connection to Philadelphia.
- The Philly PD is not investigating a cold case but rather a robbery.
- Only one member of the team is investigating the cold case.
- Two cases are being investigated at the same time.
- The flashbacks in different time periods have no connection to each other.
- The cold case was not handed over to Philly PD and no joint investigation occurred.
David Quinn was killed on August 17, 1969.
Mick Malone was killed on June 16, 1986.
Dan Palmer died on June 22, 2008.
Mia Romanov was killed on October 15, 1971.
Carlos Espinosa was killed on October 11, 1982.
Mike Donley was killed on November 5, 2005.
Tommy Flanagan was killed on February 22, 1980.
Luke Cronin was killed on December 19, 1999.
Jack Chao Lu was killed on August 12, 1983.
Donalyn Sullivan was killed on November 18, 1991.
Sonny Sandoval was killed on September 1, 1986.
Vivian Lynn was killed on June 2, 1944.
Goof: In the scene where the plane crashes, you can hear Vivian say, "Someone did this to her!", however, her lips don't move.
Guest stars Anna Marie Horsford and Vanessa Bell Caloway co-starred in the series, Rhythm and Blues.
Billy Jeremiah Sanders was killed on December 11,1970.
User Score: 192
User Score: 4357
User Score: 365
User Score: 239
User Score: 219
User Score: 177
User Score: 156
User Score: 121
User Score: 99
User Score: 93
No results found.
bloody and violent, cerebral, cool gadgets, extraordinary situations, facing danger