Cold Squad

CTV (ended 2005)

Cold Squad Fan Reviews (2)

7.1
  • As the prototype for 'Cold Case', this show created a female detective with a gnarly support team specializing in solving unsolved mysteries from years gone by.

After an unsubstantiated arrest, Constable Winslow is driving the suspect and Detective Ali MacKormack to Vancouver when he loses control of the vehicle and crashes over a hill into the woods. For three days they are alone, immovable because of their injuries. This is Sartre revisited. One of the most intense and complex episodes of the series, not to downplay the others.

I wanted to write to the people involved in this show to express my admiration of their art, but they have closed all communication. My loss.

Does this mean that writers, actors, directors, producers and the many people who support them don't care about how their audience responds to their work?
  • New watcher

I just watched my first episode and enjoyed it. I didn't realize it is an old show. The episode I watched was very good except it was part of a two part series. I hope I can find the 2nd episode.