College Hill Forums

Tuesday 10:00 PM on BETIn Season

Mid Air Disaster!

LonelyLoveei

[1]Jun 20, 2009
    • level: 4
    Was I right, or was I right?... From the final looks of what's going to air on Tuesday Night, College Hill had no business going further with that cast. Had the proper managers intervene and send EVERYONE home they would not have ended up looking like commericial mess ups! There was no reason, even in the end for that cast to have remain together. I really think Television only likes to discredit the image of Black Americans and damage our future growth with other cultures, plus it discredits Blacks or African Americans on Television. Until they change I will always believe this is the only purpose for Television.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

LonelyLoveei

[2]Jun 23, 2009
    A drunken fight that made no sense at all. Chris shows up for dinner and as he has a seat, Kyle begins to sound like Madea... Did this show live up to what they promised or what? What a waste!
    Edited on 06/23/2009 7:56pm
    Edited 2 total times.

LonelyLoveei

[3]Jun 23, 2009
    A drunken fight that made no sense at all. Chris shows up for dinner and as he has a seat, Kyle begins to sound like Madea... Did this show live up to what they promised or what? What a waste! The show creators need to have some sort of standards of acceptance. They will more than likely set up the same type series on the next run or for the next opportunity! Nothing ever changes when it comes to nonsense! And morals, just ignore that! Horrible, horrible, horrible... And once again no change in how we allow the media to present us. They will visit high income neighborhoods and rich business sections and report news segments, but the only time they show up in the black communities or "the hood" is when they are putting us down and washing our brains down about how bad we are doing and how bad we live... Other than that they report from the places they feel are perceived better and appropriate for news reporting! The media really needs to give it a break. They're killing our children self esteem and horrifying our communities and homes.