Columbo

NBC (ended 2003)

Gislef

Columbo Fan Reviews (34)

• I used to love Columbo. It was the most original, thought provoking and entertaining take on the detective show. However good Peter Falk is though they should never have starting making new episodes in the eighties.

I think it was a mistake to ressurect the rain coat. Might seem a paradox as I still give Columbo 10/10 however for all the mistaken ninties takes on the crumpled detective the early shows set a hard to be followed standard.

I might, we might all have seen some Columbo episodes 100 times over and some of the shine may have worn off from their first showing. LAs rich and famous murders must have been pretty stupid not to recognise the detective responsible for solving some of the most high profile cases on the patch yet the format of knowing the muderer from the start and then watching Columbo play with the criminal is still entertaining now. (Worth noting that they did change this for a couple of the 'new' episodes and it as awful).