Combat!

ABC (ended 1967)

NiteWatch

Combat! Fan Reviews (16)

• This is a well put together television series about a troop of soldiers in Europe, mainly Germany, during World War II. It consists of the first season or two in black and white and then proceeds in color for the rest of the seasons. There are 6 Seasons.

The TV Series Combat! is by far the best TV War Series ever put on national television and probably the most underappreciated also. For anyone who has never seen this show, do yourself a favor and view it and I assure you that you won't be sorry that you did! It is very interesting, full of suspense and you'll even learn some life lessons in the process. I was never in the Army, so I learned a few things about what they went through back then in World War II myself. It is perfect for the entire family to watch and yes, even females will like this show. So go ahead and watch it. Don't just watch one episode and make your opinion on it. As with any show, sometimes it takes a few episodes to learn what the show is about and the objective of the show itself. So view a few episodes and then you'll know how you feel about it and most people will like it, not everyone, but most. If you decide that you like it, then your in for a 152 episode treat, so sit back and enjoy. You won't be sorry that you did!