Comedy Central Presents

Demetri Martin

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Mar 19, 2004 on Comedy Central

• This is probably the best stand-up I've seen on Comedy Central Presents

Demitri Martin deserves more credit. Most comedians just take the microphone and nothing else and talk for half an hour. There is the occasonial musician. But Demetri Martin is the TRIPLE THREAT. He is funny with just a microphone. He is funny with a guitar and other instruments. He is funny with his drawings. He is probably one of the hardest working comedians. He entertains the people with so many different ways. I wish they would give him another special. Like I said at the beginning, Demtiri Martin deserves more. I also want to see him in person. That would be cool.
  • I've always enjoyed this episode the few times that I've seen it. Demetri Martin uses his own unique humor in this episode along with some unique props.

I love his pictures on his easel that he uses during his stand up routine. Overall, this was an above average episode and is worth watching.