Comedy Central Presents

Mitch Hedberg

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Jan 05, 1999 on Comedy Central

• Man i luved this guy he was hilarious

5.7
    i luv his guy so much but i cant find a place to watch his comedy central presents show does anyone know were to find it. When i grow up i want to be a stand up comedian and i think i might be able to do that. It is one of my most wanted jobs next to wrihter, and ninja. Most of my cmedian idols are Pablo Francisco, Gabrial Isglacias, Mitch Hedberg, Jim Gaffigan, and Nick Swardson. My writing idols are currently none. My ninja idols are any awsome ninja. No matter what i will be i will carry around a ninja, knife, sword, throwing start and scarf thingy. so if u know were that stand up thing is plz say were i and other mitch fans can find it.
  • Mitch was my idol...

Mitch Hedberg was my idol. It was because of him that I decided to get into stand-up comedy. I dedicate every show I go to to him. I sometimes tell his jokes, which get riotous laughs out people. His first CD, "Strategic Grill Locations", was kinda weak. He mumbled alot and sounded like he was stoned half of the time, but it was funny none-the-less. "Mitch All Together", his second album, was significantly shorter than his previous CD. It was, however, alot funnier because you could tell that he had alot of energy on stage, and he spoke up. One thing I liked about him, was that if you watch his Comedy Central Special, then listen to his two albums, you'll notice that he rarely uses a joke twice. Dude was cool, and all of his fans miss him.
COMEDY