Comedy Central Presents

Friday 9:00 PM on Comedy Central Premiered Dec 01, 1998 In Season

jasobres

Comedy Central Presents Fan Reviews (11)

• Truly a lifesaver.

The other day I was walking down the street when I watched an old lady get stuck under a rampaging rhino so heavily tranqulized that it couldn't even roll over off this poor woman (who had 9 children and 15 grandchildren depending on her!). The situation was bleak and then from out of nowhere, Comedy Central Presents comes soaring around the corner in a 65 El Camino, jumps out of the car and rolls the Poor rhino into the bed of his car. He then gently picked up the eldery woman and placed her into the front seat. He yelled out "I'm thaking them to the vet and the hospital!" and sped off...leaving just us innocent bystanders to explain to police and fire crews what had happened...and that is why I'm not allowed to use my cell phone for 911 calls anymore.

In reality, I love the line up for Comedy Central Presents. I don't think that the Roasts should be included in the episode listings, because there is a seprate program guide made for the Roasts, but the comedians are top notch, and maybe a dozen out of 200 episodes has failed to make me laugh. I love you Comedy Central presents.