Comedy Inc.

Tuesday 9:30 PM on CTV Premiered Jan 01, 2004 In Season

Comedy Inc. Fan Reviews (9)

• Utterly Pathetic!

This is one of those few TV shows that is so completely awful it makes me want to punch my TV. I am not exaggerating when I say that to sit through more than three seconds of this show makes me so angry I want to punch every single person who has ever been on it. According to the synopsis the show was also written by the cast, well maybe that's the number one problem right there because apparently they couldn't write. Not that they were any good performing but that's another problem altogether. I completely hate this show and I can't believe it was ever put on the air, and actually stayed on the air for a few seasons. Shame on everyone responsible for this tax-dollar-wasting POS show!
  • Yikes!

This show is the worst sketch comedy show I have ever seen on TV and is maybe the worst sketch comedy show there has ever been. Saturday Night Live has had some terrible episodes and terrible seasons but at least sometimes it is good and sometimes really good. I can't believe a show like Comedy Inc lasted more than one season and can't believe that it got on the air in the first place. What is wrong with Canadian television stations when so many terrible shows get put on TV year after year? Especially the comedy shows, they are terrible. I can not believe it.
  • Cancel the show, burn the tapes.

1.5
    This show is the most unfunny thing I've ever seen. I can't even imagine how anyone could find any of it funny. I don't understand how a group of people sat around in a room coming up with this stuff and thinking that it was in any way humorous. Everyone involved should be ashamed of themselves for producing this bland, unoriginal piece of television. Roman Danylo, especially, needs to never do anything in the entertainment industry ever again. I would go as far as to say Royal Canadian Air Farce is better than this. AIR FARCE! I think that's really saying something about how unfunny this show is.
  • Pathetic

I've seen a lot of bad television shows in my day but Comedy Inc has to be just about the worst television show ever. The writing is putrid, the acting is just as bad, nothing about this show is the least bit funny or enjoyable or even remotely interesting on one single level. The show is a complete and total failure in every possible way. Only in Canada could useless garbage like this ever get made let alone actually be put on television! Comedy Inc is basically the follow up show to Holmes Alone, the same awful sketch comedy show but with Jessica Holmes gone. Not that it was good with her either, just saying if you consider it as one running show it was on for at least seven years, proof that something is seriously wrong with the Canadian television system.
  • Yuck!

Yuck this show is gross, I don't mean Yuck-yuck as in laughing as in this show is funny because of all the words you can use to describe Comedy Inc funny without a doubt is not one of those words.

Comedy Inc stands out even next to all the other terrible Canadian comedy shows being made in recent years as one of the worst series ever made. I hope the person who made this show is being held responsible and will never again be allowed to make another TV show. The last reviewer who said to burn the tapes was right it's the only way to make sure this yucky show never is seen again.
  • Comedy Stink

This show is atrocious. It the the TV equivalent of being repeatedly kicked in the groin. I understand why people complain about how awful Canadian TV is when I see shows like Comedy Inc, Pop Cultured, Girls Will Be Girls and Air Farce. How does an entire process go forth of show creation, pitching the show to the network, getting a green light for it, going through the budget, casting it, writing it, having focus groups watch it, and finally actually putting it on the air without anyone in a position of power at any time realizing how completely awful the show is. Anyone involved in this show should be banned from working in TV for life. The only people laughing at it are the people on screen and the fake canned laughter they liberally add in a desperate attempt to trick even the dumbest viewers into thinking "hey somebody's laughing so this must be funny, right?" Shame on this show, there is no way they didn't realize how much it sucked.
  • my favourite show! its like the best tv show ever its brilliant!!

omg its like my favourite tv show ever!
    i love it, its awsomeeee !
    u should bring back ben from last season,he was great!!!
    its so hilarious..
    this is really the f u n n y e s t t v s h o w i e v e r s a w !
    t h a n k u f o r b r i n g i n g i t t o i s r a e l i t s j u s t b r i l l i a n t ! ! !

oh and scot i love u (:
  • Good for a few laughs.

An alright sketch show with some funny bits here and there. As you watch it you’ll find that some episodes and funnier than others. It’s mainly balanced with both good and bad sketches in each episode. The sketches are mostly based on real life things such as celebrities and historical events which can either help or hurt its performance. If you need good giggle or you’re just bored turn over to Comedy Inc.
  • Trash!

0.0
    Why do these people have thier own show? I have seen more talent in a junior high drama club then with this lackluster cast! Why do they put those stupid ads on every ten minutes on CTV and the comedy channel? Seening them makes me want to throw my TV out my window and hope that it will land on one of the cast/crew. CTV needs the cancel this show and replace it with anything! The nerve of the editor of this webpage to compare this show with SCTV and Kids in the hall!