Comedy Tonight

(ended 1986)

Comedy Tonight Fan Reviews (2)

5.9
  • a great comedy series that gave an oportunity to several young comedians.

A great comedy series that gave an oportunity to several young comedians. It gave a bunch of young people a chance to show there stuff to a bigger audience. A lot of people got a good step up from making an appearance on this show. There were several shows like this over the years, but i haven't seen anything like it in several years. maybe I'm not looking in the right place. A & E 's and evening at the improv was another good one. Sometimes I wouold be laughing so hard i would have to turn the chanel to catch my breath.
  • a great comedy show.

This is truly a great comedy show. I enjoy watching it over and over and over again. I can watch the same episode 2 or 3 times in a row just so I can catch things that I might have missed. I think I have all of the episodes recorded and I watch them whenever there is nothing good on TV. It is always entertaining to me. I will also have my friends and family watch the episodes with me and try and get them hooked. So far everyone has because it is that good of a show. Look for it on the air or come over to my house and watch my DVD's.