Hello from the SDCC Cave! Arrow's Comic-Con panel just ended a short while ago, and we'll be back with a full report later this weekend. But until then, I thought you might want to get a first look at this action-packed tailer for Season 2, which opened the session. Enjoy!

56 Comments
Comments (56)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
Looks fun. But damn CW for their October premieres...
Flag
I'm excited about all of the new characters but im kind of mad colton hayes is going to be a series regular.... i hated him on teen wolf i hope he doesn't ruin the show for me
Flag
I completely refuse to spoil myself! I will NOT watch! There! ;-P
Flag
This one is a trailer (cf Supernatural!!). And it will be a long way till october!

Flag
I like how they're adding a little more women to balance out the longing shots of Amell's admittedly great abs. Summer Glau, Canary, and more Felicity. Also more Slade. This and Hannibal ended up being the biggest surprises of last year and I look forward to more.
Flag
I am looking forward for the new season, it is going to be amazing, I like the new things they add to the show
Flag
I'm impressed that they went there with Black Canary. Looks like there's big enough of a time skip for Olie to be CEO.
Flag
Did I miss something? Or was the chick with the staff supposed to be BC?
Flag
Looks like a modern version of black canary. It could be Laurel, or maybe her sister. However they did destroy CNRI, so the girls gotta have something to do. If you look closely, the face makeup is similar to the one used on small like.
Flag
I also got impression that,that girl is BC,but I wonder...SPOILER HERE,SO STOP READING IF YOU DON'T KNOW THIS AND DON'T WANNA KNOW IT YET...

if it's Laurel,her face is waaay different. BC has cheeks,while Laurel has no cheeks. If it's her mother,she has gotten younger and bigger tits:D
Flag
It the wig ;)
Flag
you had me at arrow
#
Flag
I'm not crazy about his new bow.
Everything else however looks pretty exciting.
Flag
Wooo 10th September! Oh wait it's american , 9th OCtober :'(
Flag
awsome love it cant wait any more

Flag
Hate that modern bow,but looking foward to new season of Arrow.
Flag
nice
Flag
Looking at the new footage in the trailer, I wonder how far they have filmed season two? A show with 20-24 episodes a year like this one is usually filmed with a fairly tight schedule, despite it having demanding action sequences. So the clips in this trailer must only be from the very first episodes of season two, right? They cannot have filmed much further than that. Not complaining, though. What they have so far looks really good.
Flag
It's likely all from Episode 1. They only went into production a week, week and half a go. Maybe some stuff from Episode 2 depending on how many units they have running.
Flag
The first half is just recap from season one, so maybe 90 seconds from the first episode isn't really a huge amount so it's similiar in length to the normal weekly trailers
Flag
i love Summer Glau!!!
Flag
Seriously, the girl is a show canceler! I like her too, but anything she's in, dies within a season!! :(
Flag
I don't believe in curses. All depends from the director and the writters to make this show interesting and keep the viewers interested enough so it won't be canceled or end prematurely.
Flag
I'm still pissed TBBT ended after 2 seasons.
Flag
It's just too bad I couldn't vote this response up ten times, DresserBoys. Well done.
Flag
I hope they are going to call him Green Arrow this season.

Flag
I love this show but I don't understand why the CW can't get Green Arrows love life correct? Can't wait for the new season though P.S. does anyone still think of Dune when they watch Arrow?

Flag
The Black Canary is actually being played by an actress called Caty Loitz. It's great that Summer Glau is gonna be in it and really, I can't wait til Season 2. I know it's gonna be awesome. More Slade Wilson plus Black Canary and Summer Glau and no doubt loads more bad guys to lay waste to, as well as an updated Arrow lair and Michal Jai White as one of the baddies. Looks like their really expanding their universe here and it looks like that's the way to go in general. It was just announced that at Comic Con, makers of the Man of Steel and writer David S. Goyer have been greenlit to do a Superman and Batman team up!With the logo being a Batsignal with the Superman S in the middle of the signal. Also there's a possible Man of Steel sequel with a view to eventually do a Justice League movie! Now that really would be something if done well.
Flag
Did you see the comment Noel posted yesterday in the News Briefs article? According to him an article on TV Guide says that Loitz is not actually the Black Canary. She is just part of the origin story of Black Canary: http://www.tvguide.com/News/Exclusive-Arrow-Boss-1068064.aspx
Flag
Yes..I did read it and I'm very intrigued to find out more!
Flag
Um... I've liked Summer Glau in nearly everything she's done, but doesn't she have that "Summer Glau Curse" thing following her around? Seems like every show that adds her dies the following season.

I sure hope she breaks the curse this time. I don't want to see Arrow end any time soon.
Flag
If she and Ted McGinley ever got cast as the stars of a new show, I think it would be canceled before it aired and all existing copies of the pilot script would burst into flames.
Flag
Only idiots believe that curse actually exists. Summer Glau doesn't curse anything, she just keeps joining Science Fiction shows. In America at least, Sci-Fi is without a doubt the most cancelled genre. So much so in fact that Canada is currently showing a greater love for the genre than America has in nearly five years.

Continuum never would have been renewed here in America, it's renewed for a third season in Canada. Also, Lost Girl would never have made it to a second season either, while in Canada it's currently filming a fourth.

The genre where Summer Glau calls her home is cursed, not the actress.
Flag
Maybe she just isn't a good actor? Or has a poor taste in scripts?
Flag
Hah! I'll try not to take offense at your post.

Whether she causes the cancelations or whether she's too often brought in to save a dying series, it's hard to not make a correlation between Summer and a canceled series.

But, hopefully you're right. Arrow was my most anticipated show this season.
Flag
Oh, and btw, it happened to The Unit, too, so it's not just SciFi
Flag
oh man, now we all know that the new chick (from Sarah Connor Chronicles) is Black Canary. Well I'm psyched! Bring it on.
Flag
Do we? I paused the video on Black Canary, and maybe it's the mask, but head did not seem square/broad enough to be Summer Glau. I think it's either Laurel or some new character altogether.
Flag
Well Laurel is Dinah Lance... wow I must've had a major brain-fart then and there!
Flag
By the way, it's going to be an all new character. Casting news by Tim:

"Arrow has caught its Black Canary. Death Valley's Caity Lotz has landed the juicy role, which will see her become a love interest for Oliver (Stephen Amell). She'll start as a recurring character but should eventually become a series regular."
Flag
Well, they could have made Black Canary an entirely different character, the same way they split Speedy and Roy in two. For all we know, Laurel's sister is alive, and she spent the past 5 years training the way Ollie did.
Flag
I'm referring to Winters or what ever his name was, bearing the mask first. Who knows maybe Slade will be the assassin anyway, the anti-hero. I hope he will.
Flag
I know... like Tommy not being the Dark Archer and Slade not being Deathstroke. There are so many ways they can take with this and I'm not expecting not to be surprised because it's almost a guarantee with this show. Man, you just gotta love Arrow!
Flag
Hell yeah!!!
Flag
This looks awesome. I can't wait until season2. I am glad he doesn't want to go by the hood anymore. After all he IS the Green Arrow. Loved seeing BC. Hope this season will be a good one.
Flag
Can not wait for this show to start
Flag
That was intense...it does help totally confuse the issue about the Black Canary since they sent the cast with the message that isn't exactly the case.
Flag
Black Canary!
Flag
AWESOME!!!! Can. Not. Wait.
Flag
Summer Glau!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Flag
Follow this Show
Members