Comic-Con 2013 has come and gone, but our coverage of the event isn't over just yet. Not only do we still have a few panel and press room stories in the queue, but now that we've made it home from San Diego and back to our beloved high-speed internet, it's slideshow time! First up, a visual tour of some of the weekend's biggest TV panels. Peruse the galleries below to see Dan Harmon in an Iron Man suit, Bryan Cranston in a Walter White mask, and all sorts of other shenanigans, then check back over the next couple days for a look at the year's best costumes and exhibits, too. 

Comic-Con 2013 Panel Photos Comic-Con 2013 Panel Photos (Part 2)

15 Comments
Comments (15)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
These are wonderful, thanks Jen.
Flag
Great photos, almost feels like I was there... ;-)

Glad you got a shot of Dino Stamatopoulos asking his question at the Community panel, that was awesome, people should know how bizarrely amazing that moment was.

On the other hand, I'm sooooo frustrated to see Doctor Who panel pics, I waited 5 hours in that line and still got skunked.

These are really quite nice shots, who took them?

I just realized I should have gotten a photo of TV score composer extraordinaire Bear McCreary storming the stage at Starship Smackdown, the last and most-fun panel of the con, to explain to the panel and audience what a genius Jerry Goldsmith was with Star Trek: The Motion Picture. Only 2 days late folks, gotta hope my reaction times are better behind the wheel.
Flag
Follow this Show
Members