Commander in Chief

First... Do No Harm

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Oct 25, 2005 on ABC

• President Mackenzie Allen faces her first national threat in the form of terrorist plot to blow up schools.The First Gentleman again faces a threat to his manhood,affecting both his son and his own attitude.All this with sneaky opposition from both her At

5.1
    As one of my favorite shows on TV,I look forward to each new episode.This episode contains conflict in several different fronts. The President, in dealing with a terrorist situation, is in conflict with her Attorney General.The terrorist is tortured for information contrary to the President's order ,and as a result, the Attorney General is fired.
    The Press Secetary is unsurped at a press conference and as a result the jealous associate who feels he should have had her appointment is fired.
    All this occurs in addition to family conflict with her husband and children,and resolves itself in spite of Nathan Templeton and half the hour being taken up with commercials.
    This episode is a little crowded.
    It also perpetuates the false impression that terrorists enter the country at will via the Canadian border.
    I found it not up to par with previous episodes.