Commander in Chief

First Strike

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Oct 11, 2005 on ABC

• All is fair in love and war...

We've got to see how Mac reacts in her first encounter with security related problems. Although she's already proven she's not afraid of taking chances (which we saw in the Pilot episode), this time we saw an excellent thing; she managed to get ALL information, all advices and all options. No matter from whom they were coming. The solution was a winner. And I understand how Keaton changed him mind about her.
    I liked the scene where Templeton is recalling his conversation with Bridges. It's interesting how he didn't jump on the chance to become a Vice President.

Personally, although I still have split opinion about Mac's husband, I liked that he gave that First Lady's duty to Bridges's widow. It doesn't mean, just because he now stands behind the title of the First Gentleman, that he is capable of doing all things which that title involves. He's duties should change according to his possibilities.

And one more thing, I'm loving the role of the Chief of Staff, Gardner, more and more with each episode. He's character shows a person who's stable and knows how to approach things all the time. A true politician. :)