Commander in Chief

Pilot

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Sep 27, 2005 on ABC

• This show is obviously aimed at Hitlery Clinton for President - G_d help us is that happens!

0.2
    Geena Davis was a great actress - until now! This has her prostitute herself as a political pawn to get Hitlery Clinton elected in 2008. I for one do not want to see the Hildabeast as president. If they would have leaned more toward a Condoleezza Rice and less than Hitlery it would be a much better show. If this is the type of show that Ms Davis will be putting out now I must say that I have to alter my high opinion of this fine actress. This was quite obviously a ploy to promote Hitlery for the next president. All I can hope for is a quote from the original Hawkeye from the movie M*A*S*H Donald Sutherland, to save us from her. This show put quality television back 100 years, and that\'s saying a lot since television programming has yet to reach that landmark year. In my humble opinion, cancel this show before everyone turns to cable, movies & DVDs permanently - forcing all to pay to have quality television in their living room, rather than what we have become accustomed to these past 30 plus years.