Commander in Chief

Wind Beneath My Wing

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Jan 24, 2006 on ABC

• This was really painfull to watch.

When I heard West Wing was cancelling, I thought I needed to get into the spirt of this series before the series ran to long. But this espoide showed that this series might not be as long as we thought.

First of all, it gave a unrealisic way that the President of the Untied States travels to Air Force One, when leaving from the White House. The Presdent always leaves from the White House to Andrew air Force base in Marine One, allowing for the motorcade to travel to the destenation hours before the Presdeint arrives.

Another realisitic interpertation of the show was that the refueling truck was not searched properlly before it approched Air Force One. Any bomb sniffing dog would have located the C-4 that was strapped to the bomber.

Also, even our real goverment, does not negoitaiote or ever talk to terriots wanting to talk to the President of the United States.

The party in the White House would never be allowed to spread to the West Wing and the White House would be the centtreal location of where situations would be handling even during the weekend and not in some hotel room.