Commander in Chief

Wind Beneath My Wing

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Jan 24, 2006 on ABC

• There is one scene that made this whole episode for me, otherwise it would be lower than an 8.0...

I know I say it every time, but I really do enjoy seeing Donald Sutherland every week.

You know when you see Air Force One that something bad is going to happen...

Kate Allen managed to put her foot in it when she said for Horace and Rebecca to invite their friends over - does this mean I'm going to be cringing my way through the B storyline in this ep? Yeah, yeah, reviews on the fly - you knew it had to be that way.

Hubby is getting his undies in a knot over Nathan's comments that the American people have gotten two for the price of one - I don't see why, as it does appear to be true. Both Mac and Rod have been playing the political game for years, according to the storyline, so how is this insulting?

Well, Mac gets to get out of her political glad-handing - her schedule was definitely stupid, but the organizer was just a little too happy that Mac was sticking around - not letting some nutcase run her out of town.

Could we please blow Dickie up? I find him really irritating... He's on a plane with a fuel truck under the wing and a guy wearing explosives, and all he can do is ask if she wants to go again? How crass...

It's only when you see Geena Davis standing next to other people that you realise how darn tall the woman is - and how short others are beside her.

That entire speech to Terzano is perfect - the writing was great, and the delivery was also excellent. Playing on his duty to his country and his family, then giving the order to take him out if he doesn't surrender in five minutes. That whole scene pretty much made the episode for me.