Community

Advanced Criminal Law

Aired Tuesday 12:00 AM Oct 15, 2009 on Yahoo

7.1

A good episode of Community tonight, although the show somewhat regressed considering this episode wasn't as great as the past 2 episodes, it was still an enjoyable episode of Community. I thought the pool scenes really were the funniest of the entire episode. Jeff's scenes always surprisingly impress me and the speech was almost heartwarming in a sense. I'm liking the relations between Jeff & Britta, I like how straightforward they are with each other which gives us a sense of dry humor which is always great. Community has had plenty of pairings in the story lines, and it worked in the last episode with Annie & Abed, but I really don't think they should pair Pierce with Annie anymore. Their scenes weren't very interesting.

I have noticed the writers have gotten in to the Troy & Abed groove, since all the episodes up until now has had interactions between the two. I'm not saying it's a bad thing, but they shouldn't over do a good thing. Overall, a good fun enjoyable episode of Community.