- Study group playing DnD.
- Chevy Chase's evil plans. He was excellent as the antagonist of the game.
- Abed as the DM was pretty cool. I'd love him as a DM with his extensive tv knowledge I think he'd be particularly good at creating an engaging narrative.
- Not much Chang. I'm not a fan of him as a student and I was glad he didn't get much time in this episode.
- The premise was about helping "Fat Neil" because Jeff felt guilty about starting the nickname. Jeff is mean to everyone, I didn't think it was very plausible that he'd go so far out of his way for someone he really doesn't know.
- Chang's night elf... not really offensive, but not worth it either