A Community Community
NBC (ended 2014)

Here at TV.com, there are few things we love more than the holidays, but Community is definitely one of them. So naturally, we can't help but adore the show's newest Season 5 teaser, the holiday-themed "Miracle on Jeff's Street." 

The animated clip focuses on the study group, with the Dean and Chang tagging along for the (sleigh) ride to remind viewers (as if we could forget) that Season 5 premieres with back-to-back episodes on January 2. I did some math by counting on my fingers and that's only 10 days from now! Can you believe it? Only 10 days until brand-spankin'-new episodes of Community will appear on our TV screens. I'd call it a Christmas miracle, but I have a feeling it might be more accurate to call it a Harmon-mas miracle. Because from the look of this trailer, and the others that came before it, the series is back on track and we can all forget about that mess that was Season 4.

Anyway, go ahead and press play and get into the holiday spirit and confusion over "what's happening to Troy" with Jeff and the gang, because January 2 will be here before you know it.

On a scale from 1 to 10, how excited are you for new episodes of Community?

Previously Aired Episode

AIRED ON 4/17/2014

Season 5 : Episode 13

53 Comments
Follow this Show
Members